Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
6 bedrooms 6 baths 2 1/2 baths 2 kitchens and 2 living spaces. 60' covered patio
Each bedroom has an additional twin mattress. These mattresses have bed frames. They can be located anywhere you need them.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is built on a cliff kids should be watched House is built on a cliff kids should be watched
Max guests: 18
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- As of Jan 1st, VRBO has stopped collecting 16% Mexican Tax, that we are required to pay. We have added it back in as an Administration fee.
- Air conditioners are mini splits. They will cool your room in about 15 min. Please turn off your A/C when not in your room.
Hosted by Maureen McFaddenAsk a question
About Maureen McFadden
We are two couples who are best friends and business partners. We have traveled together for many years and now have built our dream property. Hope you enjoy staying as much as we do.We all live in the Austin area.
Maureen McFadden purchased this house in 2014
Why Maureen McFadden chose Isla Mujeres
We chose Isla Mujeres after many years of traveling up and down the Mexican Riviera. It's a 20 min. ride from the cancun airport to the Ultra Mar Ferry, then 15 min. ride across the bay to the island. The island is only 5 miles long and 1/2 mile wide, we love driving around in a golf cart. The people of the island are so kind and inviting, it was easy to fall in love with Isla Mujeres.
What makes this house unique
The sunrise from the pool is magnificent. We built our home at its location because of the breeze and sound of the waves. Love to watch the sea turtles come up on the beaches at night to lay their eggs. You must swim with the whale sharks when they are in season.