About the property
- House6500 sqft
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
STEPS TO BEACH W/VIEW, 8BR/10BA, 6500 SF,BILLIARD TABLE,HEATED POOL/JACUZZI,WIFI
RENTAL PERMIT # 2015-793049
Please be sure to view our 5 other gorgeous villas!
Please see the Youtube video in the photo section!
This SEASCAPE villa features spectacular Gulf views from the living areas!
Enjoy surround-sound stereo and a huge 75 inch HDTV in the great room as well as multiple other TVs in all the bedrooms. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living areas and has amenities galore: granite and quartz countertops, two dishwashers, double ovens, 2 microwaves, oversize cooktop, solid surface counter-tops, ceiling fans, extra capacity high-efficiency washer and dryer, high chair and pack-n-play.For your outdoor pleasure, this is a private single residence with its own swimming pool complete with Jacuzzi and BBQ and patio seating, furnished open and covered decks plus 2 outdoor showers and full bathrooms on the lower level so you don't have to run upstairs from the 18 ft x 35 ft pool or beach. You'll find plenty of parking in our 3 car garage and driveway. Our executive home is a fantastic 8 FULL bedrooms, 10 baths with beach view!
You will lavish in over 6,500 square feet of comfort and be captivated by the exceptional open-design. Our home provides 3 stories worth of beach view. Be spellbound by the exquisite island water views which will take your breath away.
No one will have to sacrifice as we have all king size memory foam beds in all of the bedrooms plus the return of our popular slumber-party bedroom for the kids. All of our bedrooms have en-suite private bathrooms. There are 2 half-baths located on the 1st and 2nd floors also. Unlike typical smaller homes, you will love our exceptional spacious dining room where you can share special meal times while all will be seated together.As a host, you'll love our master suite with Roman design Jacuzzi tub, shower, double vanity, walk-in closet and. Relax on our deck while watching your children play safely in the colossal swimming pool or you can join them in the relaxing Jacuzzi. For your indoor pleasure, you can kick back and enjoy your favorite show or DVD with numerous TV's including our new 75-inch LED with Bluray player. We also provide modernized electronics. The home is fully equipped with hi-speed WiFi network. Don't forget the game room where you can enjoy your choice of cold beer while shooting a friendly game of billiard with your family. Want to get out? We are only blocks from the shops, restaurants and main activity core of South Padre island This extraordinary home is ideal for large families, reunions, business treat or for relaxing in style with the best beach view and ample space.
Number of Max occupancy is 26
Our prices are set for 14 people as a standard. If your group has more than 14 people, we will figure the additional charge custom to your number of people(up to 26 max). You will see the additional guest charge on the quote.
-smoking outdoor is allowed but not indoor
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
***INSTANT BOOKING is for families w/ parents present, & >30 years old only .We may make exceptions if you please send an inquire. Do not book by instant booking or your money will be tied up for a period of time when this is cancelled.
*** From 5/25 to 9/5/2019, a 4 night minimum is required on weekends, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, unless availability is less than 4 nights. Please inquire before booking if you you don't meet this requirement. We may make exceptions.***Extra charge will be charged if excessive cleaning is required from an unkempt stay. No pets due to medical/allergic reaction for other guests.
***No other guests shall be at this house outside of the registered number. unless you received permission from owner.
*** No house parties/events.
Our price quotes are only valid until August 2019. Please email us if you would like the price quote for any time frame beyond that.
- Seascape villa is a 6,500 square foot, three-story beach house.
- Located on ocean side of South Padre Island, just few steps (just across a quiet beach frontage road) to the beach and beach access. Direct beach view from 2nd and 3rd floor balconies.
- Oversize 35ftx18ft heated swimming pool and spa
- Upscale 8 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms with billiard pool table and private heated pool/Spa. TVs in all bedrooms and living areas
- Gorgeous and professionally decorated with custom made drapery.
- Open layout - kitchen, dining and living areas
- Sleep up to 26 -- 7 King bedrooms and one 3 bunk bed set bedroom. All 8 bedrooms have en-suite private bathrooms.
* Main Master Suite: 2nd floor, opens to the front balcony, king size bed with luxurious 13' memory foam mattress. Sitting area with 40' TV. Huge master bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet
* 1st floor king size bedrooms: Two bedrooms with 40"TV and en-suite private bath on the 1st floor. Each bedroom has king size bed with 13" memory foam mattress. Walk-in shower in each en-suite bathroom
* 3rd floor king size bedrooms: Four bedrooms with 40" TV and en-suite private bath on the 3rd floor. Each bedroom has king size bed with 13" memory foam mattress. Walk-in shower in each en-suite bathroom
* 3rd floor bunk-bed bedroom: The oversize bunk-bed bedroom includes 3 sets of full/full bunk beds (all with memory foam mattresses). Designed to entertaining youngsters with 40"' TV with Bluray player. Walk-in shower in en-suite bath
- The huge living room is located on the 2nd floor with leather sofa set ( four sofas total) and a huge 75'TV, HDTV cable receiver. The living room opens to balcony which overlooking the beach and swimming pool below. There are two patio furniture sets for your group to enjoy the sunrise in the morning.
- Fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two large size refrigerators, two dish washer, two conventional ovens, two microwave ovens. It is design to perfectly accommodate your large group
- Dining room with oversize breakfast bar and island (seat 10) and oversize formal dining table (seat 14)
- The game room is on the 1st floor with access to the backyard swimming pool, with a full-size billiard table and 42" TV.
- Full-size washer/dryer with complimentary laundry detergent
- Propane BBQ grill and Keurig coffee maker!!!!
- Complimentary wireless WiFi internet access
- An island rare three-car garage. Additional parking (3) on driveway. More curbside parking spaces are also available
- Tile floor throughout with granite counter top slabs
- Centrally located. Walking distance to great shopping, restaurants, and attractions
Keywords: house, beach villa, beach house, private house, villa
We are proud to introduce 4 other exceptional villas that you can view on this website with following listing numbers:
www.vrbo.com/433609- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, heated pool, hot tub, million dollar gated community w/private beach access, 3 houses to the beach
www.vrbo.com/79472 - 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, heated pool, hot tub, billiard table/game room, 5 houses to the beach
www.vrbo.com/278882 - 6 bedroom, 4 bathrooms, heated pool, hot tub, billiard table/game room, 3 houses to the beach
www.vrbo.com/377970 - 7 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, heated pool, hot tub, billiard table/game room. 2 houses to the beach
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
We are originally from Hurst Tx but moved to Colorado 12 years ago. We have a great team of property manger and maintenance as well as housekeeper team that helps us with meeting our guests needs. We are at the island every 6wks to upkeep on our 6rentals. We have been renting since 2004 and very intune with client's needs. We strive to surpass your expectations while you are on vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The house was perfect.
The house was perfect for a large family getaway. The beach was steps away. We didn’t all have to get ready at the same time to drive to the beach. Sleepyheads were allowed. The kitchen was large enough for all the “cooks”. The kids had a blast in their room. Good to have the lower doors alarms to help monitor them if they wanted to go swim by themselves.
We liked the large dining table for this large group to eat together or for all to play card games.
The balconies were awesome for watching the beach, eating, or just relaxing. The common living area was big enough for all to enjoy. Each room with a TV made it unlikely for any discussion about what to watch on TV. A little learning curve for some of us (older folks) to learn about Roku, etc.
The one thing some of us would have liked was a bedside lamp to read at night. Headboards were too thick to clip reading lights. Almost all really liked the comfort of the beds. Even the person with back troubles.
We are seriously thinking of going again. We had fun.
Fun with Friends
The home was beautiful, clean and very spacious. The beach was across the parking lot and entertainment was easily accessible by the free transportation. Fun was had by all.
This Villa is wonderful. We have stayed in all inclusive resorts before and this villa was wonderful. Cross the street you are at the beach. Shops and restaurants in walking distance. Lots of activities for everyone. We travel with 16 Adults and a three year old and 9 month baby. Something for everyone to do.
I would highly recommend this Villa to friends and relatives. If we go back to South Padre Island I would rent it again.
Thank you for your awesome feedback and loving the Seascape villa as many other guests have. Your family were wonderful and took great care of this villa. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to the island.
We were in South Padre to celebrate our 50th anniversary with our immediate family. There were a total of 15 of us and this house was the perfect place for our week-long celebration. The beds are very comfortable and having a bathroom in each bedroom was a great plus. It is also a great home to have a catered meal. The kitchen is very large and well equipped. The grandkids loved the pool and it is only across the street from the ocean. This house exceeded our expectations!
We are so pleased that your anniversary milestone celebration went well and everyone enjoyed the luxury amenities that Seascape villa had to offer. Thank you for us to be part of your family's happy memory of this very special occasion. Please let us know if you return to the island in the future.
Perfect house for a large family
We had four generations under one roof- 23 in all. This house exceeded our expectations! It is well equipped, very near the water, has a great pool and hot tub and plenty of room to spread out. We'll be back!
We are delighted that you had a wonderful time and family reunion at the Seascape villa. We appreciate your feedback and would love to host your next vacation!
Great Family Vacation
Thanx so much for renting us your place on S. Padre Island. We had just a wonderful time.
Five families with 11 children under ten! And it worked out just lovely. We had more bedrooms than we used - and the queen sized mattresses in the bunk beds made for one big happy - unsleeping kids room. The double fridges, double microwaves and double dishwashers were in almost constant use - and the towels were in and out of the washer/dryer all week long.
We rented a golf cart, paddle-board and a couple of electric fat tire bikes all enjoyed. One of the highlights was driving up to the North end of the island - out on the sandy beach at night to look at the stars & listen to the waves.
We played with LED lit glider airplanes for the kids at nite on the beach in front of the house. Pool and hot tub were great. We've never rented a place for us all - so well equipped for all of us to spend time together. There were even kids plates/cups silverware, two hi chairs and Pack-N'-Plays.
Thanx so much for you and your property managers kindness to us in our stay.
We are so glad you had a memorable reunion and enjoyed the Seascape villa. Your feedback is much appreciated as it would help many families in the future to book and experience the magical time that you had. Hope to see you soon, Jon.
This house has view of the beach
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
All pricing and terms subject to owner's approval and confirmation Holidays and special days such as Easter, President's day etc incur a higher rate and higher minimum night requirement which will be adjusted by owner when providing you a custom quote upon inquiring. Pricing was for 14 people. There will be additional cost when exceeding 14 people There is a 4 night minimum requirement for weekend rental involving Friday, Saturday or Sunday