Great Beach Escape!!!(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
WONDERFUL 3 BDRM 2 BA House, Fireplace - All Just Steps From 28 Miles of Beach
Our comfy beach house sits steps away from miles of incredible beach. It's the perfect place to make the most of your getaway. Go razor clamming in season, enjoy beach combing, fly a kite, explore seaside towns, take a run on the beach, visit a lighthouse, shuck some oysters or just curl up by the fire with a good book. Our beach house is the perfect spot to enjoy it all!
Our beach house has a unique, multi-level layout. We love to cook and the kitchen is well equipped. The centerpiece of the cozy living room (and house) is a wonderful fireplace that warms everything up.
Sleeping - There are 2 bedrooms off the main floor with a queen-sized bed in each and a QS sleeper sofa in the living room. There is a twin bed and a half-bath downstairs.
Bathrooms - The main bathroom accessed thru the master bedroom has wonderful shower with a fantastic skylight. The half-bath is in the lower level.
The Levels - There are 2 steps separating the living room area and kitchen as well as up to the master bedroom and bath. There is a stairway leading down the the lower sleeping area (twin bed) and half bath. The house is entered from the lower level and interior stairway or exterior stairs and upper deck.
We can accommodate up to 6 people.
Fun and Games - We have Wi-Fi, DirecTV and Netflix. There are lots of board games for your enjoyment. (Please note that while we subscribe to the best internet service available this is a more rural area so the internet can have issues at times such as during storms, etc) We also have a badminton and bocce ball set. We have kites galore and beach chairs in the garage for your use.
We provide a gas BBQ. If oysters are on the menu, go up to Oysterville and get world-famous Willapa Bay oysters fresh off the boat. We have shucking knives at the ready and a great outdoor cleaning table. Serve them as shooters or hot off the grill for a true northwest feast.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Pets are allowed if they are fully housebroken and well behaved. Pet owners assume full responsibility for any related issues. Keep pets off furniture. Under no circumstances are pets to be cleaned or washed in the shower or any sink. There is a convenient hose on the pump house for any such need. Excessive dog hair or sand in the house will result in additional cleaning fees. ...moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- We do not allow events, parties or large gatherings on the property.
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 21 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Early Summer 2017
Jun 16 - Aug 18, 2017
3 night min stay
Kite - Solar Eclipse Weekend
Aug 19 - Aug 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 22 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Early Fall 2017
Sep 11 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
Lost keys subject to $50 replacement fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We love to go to the beach throughout the year. No matter the season, there are always fun things happening. Here are a few of our favorites:
* Summer brings long days on the beach. Hike, read, build sand castles, watch the many types of birds, hunt for sand dollars. The beach provides for as much or as little as you want to do.
* The 4th of July is one big neighborhood celebration. Walk to the beach in the evening to see jaw-dropping amount of fireworks as far as you can see in either direction.
* August - See some of the most fantastic kites in the world during the International Kite Festival.
* September – Labor Day weekend has all sorts of fun activites on the peninsula. If cars are your thing then you won't want to miss the Rod Run to the End of the World
* Oct 1 - Nov 15: Wild Mushroom Celebrations: Restaurants & Classes. Want to hunt for some your selves? The peninsula has some of the best mushrooms in the world.
* Mid-Oct: The Cranberrian Festival gets you up close to our famous cranberry bogs. One Sky One World Kite Festival
* Nov/Dec: The holidays bring parades and tree lighting to Long Beach along with the lighted boat parade and 'The World's tallest Crab Pot Christmas Tree' in Ilwaco at the south end of the peninsula. And then there is the one and only 'Tuba Christmas' in Ilwaco in mid Dec.
* May: Loyalty Day parade in Long Beach is lots of fun. Memorial Day weekend kicks off the summer season. Looking for treasures? This weekend also includes the World’s Longest Garage Sale – with sales up and down the peninsula.
* June: The Garlic Festival in Ocean Park gets our vote for most fragrant.
* We love to walk to the beach and dig for razor clams fall, winter and spring. We've got clam gear ready to go.
* Bring a lunch and go for a day hike in Leadbetter Point State Park at the northern tip of the peninsula.
* Enjoy the fun shops in Ocean Park, Long Beach and Ilwaco.
* Want to explore a bit further. This is a great spot for easy day trips to historic Astoria, Seaside and Cannon Beach. Plus the journey involves the spectacular 4 mile bridge crossing the Columbia River.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Our family has owned the beach house since 2002. Our daughter was 1 1/2 when we first started coming to the beach. It is her favorite place in the world and she doesn't ever remember the house not being in our family. That's the way it should be.
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Park, WA, USA:
I grew up on the east coast and our family made regular trips to the beach. Those trips are some of my favorite childhood memories. The beach house provides my family and our guests with similar, wonderful opportunities.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We're far enough from busy areas to provide a peaceful get-away yet close enough to be part of the area's many fun activities whenever we want. We are steps away from the dunes and 28 miles of incredible beach. You can't ask for more.
- Primary: 2062276937
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our beach house!
Great day for surf casting
Living Room with Porch Beyond
Living room with hallway to bedrooms beyond. Lots of books and games to play.
Enjoy the well-stocked kitchen. The large skylight makes this a wonderful space
Expandable table provides room for everyone
Lower Bedroom w/ twin bed
The port in Ilwaco.
The tire swing is enjoyed by children of all ages
Historic Oysterville Church
Relax on the porch
Hunting for razor clams.
The fun, open floor plan creates a separate dining and kitchen area.
The unique fireplace warms the whole house.
Sunset from Northhead Lighthouse
Another view of the kitchen
Sitting at the kitchen table
Second Bedroom - There is a folding single trundle bed in the closet
Recently renovated main bathroom
The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center outside of Ilwaco.
A cool drink, good book and warm sun. It doesn't get any better.
The Long Beach International Kite Fesitival is held every August
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.