Welcome to Casa La Huerta! This authentic, Northern New Mexico-style adobe home hosts guests in the residential Rio Grande district of Albuquerque’s North Valley. Leave the car behind and walk to local favorites like Flying Star Café – an eclectic eatery with something for everyone.
Enjoy outdoor spaces at the front and back Casa La Huerta, overseeing 1/3 of an acre with beneficial native plant species landscaping and scented by sunflowers, lavender, and our small fruit orchard. When they’re in season, feel free to step outside and pick fresh fruit from the trees!
Interstate freeway access is quick and easy here. Enjoy a quiet neighborhood that’s nevertheless conveniently located to many attractions of greater Albuquerque.
Walking paths, orchards, lavender fields, wine vineyards, open spaces, and horseback riding await you. Don’t forget to bring your bikes or hiking shoes: This area is a cyclists and walkers’ paradise!
AUTHENTIC ACCOMMODATIONS + LOCAL CONNECTIONS
The main section of Casa La Huerta was built in 1890, and the home has undergone several renovations since then. Now it presents a great combination of authentic, vintage, and modern with wood/brick floors, talavera tile in the kitchen and bath, heated bathroom flooring, and a retro-style Wedgewood range in the kitchen. Ideal for couples, couples with young children, and friend trips.
The privacy and comfort of our guests are paramount. Rest assured that this lovingly cared-for rental will be spotless upon your arrival. The adobe walls and fencing that surround the property assure your privacy.
- Gated and private
- Spacious and gated off-street parking for 2 cars or RV
- Office area with network color printer and HD monitor
- Fully equipped kitchen with many modern appliances
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- High Definition TV with Dish TV (190+ channels) + Netflix/Apple TV in both Living and Master Suite
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Main Bedroom - Queen bed with medium firm Sealy Posturepedic mattress
- 2nd Bedroom - Queen bed with firm Sealy Posturepedic mattress
- Living Room - Full size Sleeper Sofa
- 24 Hr. Armed Response security alarm + exterior video surveillance system for the safety and security of our guests.
Patio Furniture and Gas BBQ available year-round.
Room Dimensions (in feet) :
Main Living Area: 11 x 17
Master Bedroom: 12 x 15
Kitchen: 10 x 10
Dining Area: 10 x 12
2nd Bedroom: 11 x 13