Relaxing Oasis - Reduced September & October Rates ($79 - 2 Night Minimum).
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Reduced September & October ONLY rates, 2 night minimum stay at $79 dollars a night. Beautiful, newer vacation home in the heart of East Valley. Charming and comfortable in lush Cortina subdivision welcomes visitors. Drive pass the waterfall entry, and through the well manicured green belt. Walk through your private courtyard to the front door. Fully furnished house is located on private corner lot and features 3 bedrooms + Den/Office, 2 bathrooms.. Large open great room has new smart TV in the niche for relaxing evenings. Spacious dine-in kitchen overlooks patio and relaxing backyard where you can enjoy morning coffee or entertain guests. Outside the new barbecue grill is available for sundown fun with family and friends. Private entry from master bedroom to the integrated, extended, covered patio just adds to the luxury. Tasteful southwestern décor is filled with custom touches that make the house relaxing and inviting. Plan day trips to near by Sedona 2 hours and the Grand Canyon 3 ½ HOURS.
We had this home built in 2005-2006 and fully furnished and equipped it for our every need. It's our retirement HOME AWAY FROM HOME. We use it to visit the grand kids without intruding--i.e.: we live in this (our home) not their's. It's amenities are especially suited for and appreciated by seniors like us. Home has a split floor plan for bedroom privacy. In addition Airport shuttle for Sky Harbor and Gateway airports is available to this home. Enterprise car rental is close by.
ADDITIONAL ATTRACTIONS are casinos, several Golf courses, hiking, the new Queen Creek Market Place with theaters and Massage Envy (plus loads of shops, nail spa's and restaurants) Walmart is minutes away. Higley performing arts, Horse Shoe Park and Equestrian Centre, and the 202 fwy are also a few minutes away. LA fitness and baseball spring training are near by as well. Usery Mountain regional park is in the area with 3,648 acre park offering camping, archery and 29 mi of trails with scenic wild caves. San Tan Village with miles of high end shopping and an Apple store, Best Buy, and countless other amenities is also in the area.
Check out the details of these places on line.
Respond for availability.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- BEDROOMS-- Soap, extra towels, newer change of bed sheet sets for every bed, laundry baskets, toilet paper and other supplies welcome you to get you started. Split floor plan offers maximum privacy between master bedroom and guests bedrooms. Every bedroom and the great room has TV. New Smart Flat Screen TV in Great Room. Ceiling fans in every room. One guest bedroom has a small flat screen TV.. Master boasts large walk-in closet, TV/DVD/VCR, Hotel type (beer ,soda, water) cooler, bay with sliding glass door to patio, on suite bath with double sinks, marble sided soaker bath tub with shower, portable bathing bench, privacy window above bathtub to view spectacular AZ night skies, toilet space with door. The lounger in bay offers a serene space to enjoy a good book or just relax. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enter master bathroom through an arched doorway. There you will find a new hair dryer, portable bathing bench, and a marble sided bathtub with shower. In the bathrooms are toilet bowl brushes, cleaners, toilet paper, hand soap, towels, shower curtains, and a long very private window over each bath tub to view fantastic Arizona night skies. Both bathrooms have shower over tubs, marble topped vanities, bathmats, soap, extra towels. toilet paper and many other supplies. There is a toilet room with door in master bathroom....moreless
- Home has a split floor plan for bedroom privacy. In addition Airport shuttle for Sky Harbor and Gateway airports is available to this home. Enterprise car rental is close by. ADDITIONAL ATTRACTIONS are casinos, several Golf courses, hiking, the new Queen Creek Market Place with theaters and Massage Envy (plus loads of shops, nail spa's and restaurants) Walmart is minutes away. Higley performing arts, Horse Shoe Park and Equestrian Centre, and the 202 fwy are also a few minutes away. LA fitness and baseball spring training are near by as well. Usery Mountain regional park is in the area with 3,648 acre park offering camping, archery and 29 mi of trails with scenic wild caves. San Tan Village with miles of high end shopping and an Apple store, Best Buy, and countless other amenities is also in the area. Check out the details of these places on line. Respond for availability....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Fully stocked kicthen,coffee&tea&pots,pyrex,measuringcups/spoons,mixing bowls,colander,storage containers,foil&plastic bags&wrap,cooking utensils,small appliances,cleaning items,Basic spices...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $225
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Taxes Not included
Thank you for your inquiry on my vacation rental (645599).
My property is available from Jan 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016. The rental rates are as listed. How many people will be staying overnight at the property? What are their ages? Where are their permanent residences located? If you have questions or would like to reserve the property, please contact me.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
subject to change without notice until your booking as been confirmed. All local county and state taxes apply.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
(Medical) Urgent care 5 minutes and hospital 10 minutes away. Delightful Az. experience at home or out exploring. Numerous grilling /picnic,, and sports areas within this newer subdivision. Spring training. The City of Chandler Senior Center and the City Of Mesa Senior Center offer appealing information and many activities. 2 Newer very attractive casinos within 30 minutes. Many golf courses, up scale boutiques of San Tan Village, movie theaters, Chandler Theater for the performing arts, Usery (wild life park), small and major shopping centers, several Walmarts, Costcos, grocery stores, fast food restaurants are nearby. Queen Creek is noted equestrian country.The Olive Mill and Schnept Farm are unique local attractions.
In the home are board and card games.
Private Cortina Community Pool with furnished pool side, ramada, and gazebo.
Conveince--Hotel type mini bar/beverage COOLER in master bedroom
Comfortable chairs make standing easier in this well appointed Great room
Great room/entry, Square opening is office on guest side, curved arch is kitchen
Cozy bedroom with small flat screen TV/DVD
Dine-in kitchen. Sliding door to patio
Master bathroom on-suite
Extended Covered Patio and rear yard. Access Master bedroom and kitchen.
Curb-side view of home
One of the many Cortina walking/bike trails
Covered community BBQ area-- large pits
court yard entrance
Food prep area
Bedroom looks out onto front yard.
Hall guest bath
Pool side gazebo
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.