Provencal house on Golf, 4 + 1ch-swimming-pool-gym-Sauna
Drome provencale_House180m2, Wi-Fi, 2s of b, 2 toilets, indoor swimming pool
Single-storey house, built in 2003, in the heart of the superb 18-hole golf course of La Valdaine, in Montboucher sur Jabron, near Montélimar, halfway between Lyon and Marseille.
Comprising 4 bedrooms, including a master suite, and a BZ bed in the gym. It also consists of 2 bathrooms (1 with shower, the second with shower and bath, double basin in each), 2 toilets, 1 kitchen with sliding doors to a terrace where meals are taken in the summer. This kitchen is fully equipped with oven, hob, hood, refrigerator, double sink, dishwasher. A second fridge freezer is also available. The living room of 55m2 has a table + chairs for 10 people, two sofas, 1 HD TV big screen with DVD player, Orange TV and Canal +, 1 Hi-Fi system with wireless headphones, an insert.
Other elements of comfort:
- Complete kitchen equipment: Senseo coffee maker, bread maker, electric kettle, electric fryer, juice extractor, toaster, large WEBER BBQ outside.
- Swimming pool discoverable and secured 8X4 with half-moon staircase (lock with key for total safety children) on ground of 1400m2 surrounded by hurdles. Pool robot
- Automatic watering
- 25m2 gym with infra-red 4-person sauna, exercise bike, elliptical trainer, treadmill with TV screen, small weight bench with weights, other bodybuilding equipment, BZ bed (no shutters in this room) piece)
- Washing machine 12 Kg and condensation dryer in the laundry, robot vacuum cleaner
- 1 cot, a high chair on request and some toys are also available for young children. 1 Bike for a child 4-6 years, car pushes child's feet.
- 4 car parking
The house is located in the center of the golf course, there is very little traffic: the place is very quiet and secure. Dogs accepted, within the strict limits of respect for neighbors and "cleaning the lawn" (no big watchdog). Possibility to walk freely by separate access behind the house.