Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with King bed and full size Murphy bed, quiet!
King bed, 2 side tables, TV, sitting chair, lamps, radio, walk-in closet, 2 large windows 2 terry robes
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - with accompanying adults only. with accompanying adults only.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outdoorsSmoking allowed outdoors
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash bins, and soiled dishes and placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- No linens or kitchen utensils, dishware, glasses, etc are lost or damaged or sleeping on couch without proper linens and with permission
- No daily housekeeping services are provided unless previously agreed to by owner and charge assessed.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Susan and Doug Williams
About Susan and Doug Williams
As former B&B operators we enjoy making our guests feel welcomed. Sue is a 3rd generation Seattlite with many local stories and a wealth of tourist tips. Doug has traveled extensively and loves to fish the local waters. He is our "east coast transplant". Sue is the president of the Western Washington Fruit Research Foundation and loves her garden. 2 of our daughters live close by and maybe helpful if we are traveling.
Susan and Doug Williams purchased this apartment in 1997
Why Susan and Doug Williams chose Magnolia
We have thought carefully about your comfort and safety when designing and furnishing the rental unit. This can be the neighborhood spare room for visiting family and friends
What makes this apartment unique
The gardens and Sunroom have added so much to our lives and produced tasty food. Access to the neighborhood services and activities are so helpful including great walks to the beach or watch the fish coming through the locks. Though a long walk, there is a path along the waterfront to the downtown area and Pike Place Market, museums and shopping. The views are spectacular around many corners that tell you, you are in Seattle. Access to Amazon and the Biotech corridor are closeby commute yet away from the hustle of the city