Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Bedroom 1 has a travel cot in the wardrobe
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 dog welcomed1 dog welcomed
Max guests: 6
- ALL GENERAL RUBBISH MUST BE REMOVED ON VACATION FROM THE PROPERTY. TAKE TO SLIGO QUAY (NORTH) OR BALLAGHDERREEN DUMP (BOTH 20-25 MINS AWAY)
- 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
- You will receive a welcome pack on receipt of payment & deposit. Owner is UK based & easily contacted and there is a local caretaker Note: 3 night min
Hosted by SaraAsk a question
My family are from Co Sligo and we can trace our lineage for over 510 years! I am the last of the family and maintaining a link to this area and sharing the magic of the West is something I want to ensure is passed on to my children - hence why we bought this cottage
Sara purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Sara chose County Sligo
It's in a perfect spot! Far enough from the town for privacy and in easy reach of everything you need
What makes this Cottage unique
It is a traditional cottage and the type of dwelling my grandfather and his parents were raised in. The fireplace is magnificent and I bet there were many yarns told by the light of the fire. Irish fairies are known in these areas and if you take a photo and see a bluish/green light, you might just have caught one!