Amazing Geodesic Dome! Walk to Town! Spectacular Experience!(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Beautiful newly renovated with every amenity!!!!! Tons of open living area!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Spacious Master Suite with a full bathroom including a jacuzzi tub and seperate shower, a large walk-in closet and new floors and fixtures, a sitting area and flat screen TV. Upstairs bedrooms are both spacious and share a new custom Jack and Jill bathroom in industrial, rustic barn decor. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Bathroom has both a jacuzzi tub and a seperate shower, new custom wood look tile, new fixtures, and paint. Upstairs bathroom has new double vanities, a custom shower with a rustic rock floor, wood look tile, custom slate niche and satin nickel fixtures. Guest bathroom is also brand new with pedastool sink, new toilet, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, mirror and rustic decor. ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Labor day weekend
Sep 1 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 27, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Dec 20, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 21 - Dec 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Winter Break 2016
Dec 27 - Dec 28, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $150
- Tax Rate 10%
Additional discounts for Multi-day, weekly and monthly bookings. Please inquire on Holiday rates, the website does not always reflect our Holiday pricing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Take the Palm Springs Aerial Tram up the mountain and hike down the trail into Idyllwild. Or there are some of the best golf course in California, just 45 minutes away. Southern California wine country (Temecula) is a short 45 min. drive and also provides lots of antique shopping in Old Town.
Ray's dream Realized! Beautiful wrap around deck!!
Relax in the large living room.
Romantic and rustic Master Suite over 500 Sq. Ft.
One of the spacious upstairs bedrooms
New upstairs jack and jill bathroom, with comfy robes!
The open kitchen seats an additional 4 at the island bar with all new lighting
Lounge in the library or this sofa hides a queen size sofa bed for guests
Relax in the library and read one of our many books
Newly remodeled guest bathroom.
A converstaion set for relaxing
This is a favorite spot for Deer
Open architecture creates an amazing space for socializing.
Beautiful triangular skylights highlight the entry and the antique bar!
A sea of clouds floating in a cerulean sky!
Rustic shabby chic Master Suite with flat screen TV and walk in closet
Bringing the outdoor feel in. The new custom slate and tile shower.
Gorgeous dining table with bench and chair seating
Dine al fresco amoung the pines with great deck views!
After a spriing snow
View from inside the living room. Just like a picture
Elk Coat racks in the entry
A welcoming Elk Door Knocker
Outdoor dining table seats 6.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.