Gorgeous Mountain Retreat!(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Lodge, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths (Sleeps 11)
Convenient to everything.... but a million miles away. This 4 bedroom 4.5 bath home is located high atop Walden's ridge near Signal Mountain and The Tennessee River. Completed at the close of 2014, this gorgeous mountain retreat is complete with wrap around decks, indoor and outdoor fireplace, Full Kitchen, Dining, and Living Space and all the amenities to ensure you never want to leave! High ceilings and exposed beamwork create a warm open lodge atmosphere.
Be sure to check out listing # 920261, Sparrows Nest. This quaint cabin is the sister property to Gorgeous Mountain Retreat. Sparrows Nest sleeps 4-6 and can be rented in combination with Gorgeous Mountain Retreat for large reunions and/or retreats.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 11
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 9-11
- Each bedroom is complete with on suite bath. The bedrooms on the top level are large bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, additional trundle or day beds, sitting area and french doors which open to a balcony. The main level bedroom is a comforatble size with sitting area and is convenient to the kitchen, living and dining. The lowever level bedroom is the smallest of the four, howerver it has it's own private entrance and patio. Each bedroom is very nicely appointed with quality furnishings, top of the line mattresses and decor to compliment the rustic surroundings on the mountain....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Note: If you should should need immediate assistance while you are at the cabin, please contact the owners at the number below. There is an on site tenant in the semi detached apartment off the lower level of the cabin. This number is also listed below if we are not available at the time of your visit. Tony & Susan/Owners (270) 724-6540 On Site Tennant/Management (270) 577-0799 ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 17 - May 21, 2017
3 night min stay
May 22 - Aug 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Fall/Holiday High Season
Sep 8 - Dec 3, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $130
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 9.75%
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL!! Bookings made for travel August 19th-Sept 27th qualify for the "Stay 3 nights get 1 night free". To requests this offer email Susan with your desired dates.
Nightly rate is based on occupancy of eight. CHARGES OF $15 PER ADDITIONAL GUEST PER NIGHT WILL APPLY WHEN OCCUPANCY OF (8) IS EXCEEDED. THESE FEES IF MISSED IN THE INITIAL BOOKING MAY BE COLLECTED UP UNTO THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR RESERVATION. This applies to ALL GUEST EXCEEDING (8) AND OVER THE AGE OF 2 YEARS. $130 cleaning fee. Reserve a week and the 7th night is free!
Check in is at 3:30pm. Checkout is at 10:30 a.m. EST.
100% refund is offered 30 days prior to reservation. 50% is refunded 14 days (or less) prior to reservation, no exceptions. Should inclement weather and/or conditions be unsuitable for travel, guest may be allowed by owners to move their reservation to a later date within a 12 month period from initial date of travel. To reschedule your dates of travel, please contact the owners. Refunds will not be offered for rescheduled travel dates. Dates which have been rescheduled are non-refundable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Welcome to our gorgeous mountain retreat!
view of the sequatchie valley from second level balcony
Let us help you find the perfect adventure for your stay!
Snoopers Rock Overlook is a 3 mile trail located just minutes from our property!
Living Room - Fireplace, tv, movies, books, games, open floor plan
Quaint Kitchen fully stocked with everything you could need
Powder room central to living and dining
Main Level Queen Suite w/ attached bath
Large soaking tub in King Suite 1
King Suite 2 w/ private balcony and attached bath + sleeping nook
King Suite 2 Shower
Queen Suite on Lower level w/ attached bath and private patio
Newly built and completed at the close of 2014!
Take a swim in a natural spring... perfect for hot southern days...
Dining Room seats 10-12. French doors open to more outdoor seating and a grill
Pass thru window to dining room
Main level queen guest suite w/ attached bath. Convenient to living and dining
King Suite 1 w/ private balcony & attached bath
King Suite 1 Shower
King Suite 2 attached bath with double vanity, clawfoot tub, sep. shower
Lower Level Queen Suite attached bath/Clawfoot tub and shower combo
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.