Renovated Moss Creek Marsh Cottage with Spectacular Views(16 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Completely Renovated 2 Br, 2 Bath With Loft (2 Twins) And Sleeper Sofa In Den.
Home Features Include:
* Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Private Bath
* 2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed and access to large natural stone custom bath
* Both bedrooms with ceiling fans, flat panel TVs and closets.
* Circular stairs leading to loft with 2 Twin Beds and skylights. Loft overlooks large living space with vaulted ceiling.
* Large great room for living, dining and kitchen area. Living area consists of overstuffed chairs and queen sleeper sofa, centered on fireplace and entertainment center.
*Large flat panel HDTV above fireplace with Sound Bar. Connections available to Ipod/MP3/phone device, etc. Blue-Ray DVD player with 'Smart TV' features. HD Cable subscription with DVR. Whole house Internet Wi-Fi connection.
* Fully Equipped Updated Kitchen with Stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom lighting
* Laundry Room with high efficiency Washer and Dryer
* Enclosed Carolina room with upscale patio furniture. Overlooks marsh and golf course. Separate heating and air conditioning unit.
* Open outdoor deck features with patio furniture and gas grill. Overlooks marsh and golf course and shaded by palm, oak and pine trees. Steps walk out to backyard which is surrounded by marsh and wildlife.
* Off street parking with exterior lighting.
* Weekly trash service
Member since: 2015
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Both bedroom feature queen size beds, remote control ceiling fans/lights, flat panel HDTV with remote and cable. Master Bedroom has Tommy Bahama furnishings and decor throughout. Guest suite with coastal theme. Both have large floor to ceiling windows. Private full bath off master suite. Guest has separate access to custom bath with natural stone shower. Loft has two twin beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Golf Course View:
Quiet, relaxed location nestled within palm, oak and pine trees. Overlooking the marshes and ponds of the 18th hole of the Fazio designed South Course. Short distance to club and practice facility....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Moss Creek Surcharge $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $125
- Tax Rate 10%
PLEASE REFER TO HOMEOWNER'S CANCELLATION POLICY.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Centrally located on a small island within the beautiful and private Moss Creek Plantation. Walking distance to all amenities including club house, golf and tennis centers, nature preserve with walking trails, pool and fitness center and marina. Moss Creek provides a variety of activities and amenities including:
* Clubhouse w/Restaurant, Pub and Grill Room
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* 3 Swimming Pools
* Fitness Center
* Miles of bike and walking trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Blue Heron Sanctuary
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Views
* 24 Hour Live Security at Gated Entrance
Moss Creek resort is a very private, quiet community located on the intracoastal waterway just prior to the bridge leading to Hilton Head Island. This ideal location enables you to enjoy all the facilities, scenery, activities of the Hilton Head area without all the traffic and congestion. Moss Creek is an easy-in, easy-out resort with direct access to all Hilton Head has to offer--or you can just remain within the sanctuary confines of Moss Creek Resort. It is an ideal location to relax and avoid the crowds but yet within striking distance of all the excitement of Hilton Head.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are empty nesters in our late-50s who like golf and tennis and just about everything associated with Moss Creek and Hilton Head. We moved frequently in our professional life but have started to settle down. We have two boys, both graduates of Auburn University and mechanical/civil engineers. We try to get to Moss Creek as often as possible.
Why the Owner Chose Moss Creek, SC, USA:
As we are starting to get long in tooth but not quite old enough to retire, we started looking for places where we might want to settle down and Hilton Head was towards the top of the list. Moss Creek offers several activities of personal interest including golf, tennis and boating. We refer to this place as our 'Retirement Starter House' as it gives us an opportunity to figure out what we really want in retirement. Moss Creek offers all the traditional leisure activities in a splendid environmental setting. We don't think it gets much better than the Hilton Head Island. With the relaxed atmosphere of the Low Country, the pleasant climate and the scenery of the moss draped oaks, palms, pine, marshland and waterways, you definitely feel that you on vacation, that you 'away' from it all.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
In addition to all the Moss Creek amenities and access to Hilton Head activities, there are some additional unique benefits of our particular location. First, the cottage is a private, separate house and not part of some condo development. Combined with being on a small island of 13 cottages, it is very private location. It is centrally located to all Moss Creek facilities; an easy walk or bike ride. Second, it is easy to get to places within Hilton Head from Moss Creek. You can easily escape the traffic and delays that sometimes beleaguer Hilton Head. Third, and the wife added this one, it is close to the outlet stores. Actually, it is a little too close for my liking but it is almost literally across the street. Again, a good way to beat the traffic.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to 9 Palm Isle Court, Moss Creek. Off street lit parking
Master Bedroom with private bath and Tommy Bahama furnishings and decor
Private full bath off master suite
Custom natural stone bath off guest suite and main hallway
Main living space with entertainment center and sleeper sofa. Views of marsh.
View of great room and loft
Kitchen and dining area. Table for six and countertop seating for two.
Loft with two twin beds. Skylights.
Laundry room with new, high efficiency washer and dryer.
Open deck with patio furniture and grill overlooking marsh and golf course
View from backyard
Master bedroom with queen and island decor
Guest bedroom with queen bed and coastal decor
Main living space with views of deck and marsh area
Main living space centered on fireplace and entertainment center. Sleeper sofa
Modern, updated kitchen
View back down entrance hall. Circular stairs leading to loft and skylight
View from loft overlooking great room, deck on left and Carolina room top right.
Carolina Sunroom with marsh and golf course view
View of back
View of back of house
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.