|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Single family marsh cottage located on private island within the Moss Creek Resort. Completely renovated and upgraded throughout with fine furniture, new appliances, electronics and exquisite décor.
Home Features Include:
* Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Private Bath
* 2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed and access to large natural stone custom bath
* Both bedrooms with ceiling fans, flat panel TVs and closets.
* Circular stairs leading to loft with 2 Twin Beds and skylights. Loft overlooks large living space with vaulted ceiling.
* Large great room for living, dining and kitchen area. Living area consists of overstuffed chairs and queen sleeper sofa, centered on fireplace and entertainment center.
*Large flat panel HDTV above fireplace with Sound Bar. Connections available to Ipod/MP3/phone device, etc. Blue-Ray DVD player with 'Smart TV' features. HD Cable subscription with DVR. Whole house Internet Wi-Fi connection.
* Fully Equipped Updated Kitchen with Stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom lighting
* Dining area with coastal chandelier seats 6 with room for 2 on counter area.
* Laundry Room with high efficiency Washer and Dryer
* Enclosed Carolina room with upscale patio furniture. Overlooks marsh and golf course. Separate heating and air conditioning unit.
* Open outdoor deck features with patio furniture and gas grill. Overlooks marsh and golf course and shaded by palm, oak and pine trees. Steps walk out to backyard which is surrounded by marsh and wildlife.
* Off street parking with exterior lighting.
* Weekly trash service
We are empty nesters in our late-50s who like golf and tennis and just about everything associated with Moss Creek and Hilton Head. We moved frequently in our professional life but have started to settle down. We have two boys, both graduates of Auburn University and mechanical/civil engineers. We try to get to Moss Creek as often as possible.
Peter Weiland purchased this cottage in 2013
As we are starting to get long in tooth but not quite old enough to retire, we started looking for places where we might want to settle down and Hilton Head was towards the top of the list. Moss Creek offers several activities of personal interest including golf, tennis and boating. We refer to this place as our 'Retirement Starter House' as it gives us an opportunity to figure out what we really want in retirement. Moss Creek offers all the traditional leisure activities in a splendid environmental setting. We don't think it gets much better than the Hilton Head Island. With the relaxed atmosphere of the Low Country, the pleasant climate and the scenery of the moss draped oaks, palms, pine, marshland and waterways, you definitely feel that you on vacation, that you 'away' from it all.
In addition to all the Moss Creek amenities and access to Hilton Head activities, there are some additional unique benefits of our particular location. First, the cottage is a private, separate house and not part of some condo development. Combined with being on a small island of 13 cottages, it is very private location. It is centrally located to all Moss Creek facilities; an easy walk or bike ride. Second, it is easy to get to places within Hilton Head from Moss Creek. You can easily escape the traffic and delays that sometimes beleaguer Hilton Head. Third, and the wife added this one, it is close to the outlet stores. Actually, it is a little too close for my liking but it is almost literally across the street. Again, a good way to beat the traffic.
Beautifully remodeled and decorated, comfortable home. Home was also well-stocked, as we had everything we needed. Quiet neighborhood. Owners were responsive. Only improvements might be faster hot water and more comfortable sofa.
Very comfortable and in a lovely community. Owners could not have been more accommodating.
Our team of tennis players were playing in the state tournament held this weekend at Hilton Head. Your home was just perfect for everyone to enjoy the privacy, the view and the wonderful décor. We filled all the beds and everyone was extremely comfortable. The kitchen is the best stocked kitchen I have ever seen. Although we did not win the tournament, the team voted to schedule a reunion every year in your lovely home.
Located in a renter friendly Plantation. Renters have access to a great clubhouse and two golf courses. Home has been remodeled with higher end items.
We stayed in your home over July 4th as were meeting for a family reunion with other family members that live at Moss Creek. Our son, wife & grandchildren stayed with us. The twin beds in the loft were comfortable and perfect for our needs. Your home is very well equipped with everything you need in a kitchen. Your renovation and decorating was very warm and inviting. We enjoyed the Carolina Room with the view of the marsh. We really appreciated the detailed information you had to printed out for us to take the guesswork out of our stay. Moss Creek is a very convenient location with plenty of activities for all ages. Our grandchildren loved riding bikes on the Nature Trail, kayaking and the pool. We would definitely recommend your home for all ages.
Moss creek is a wonderful community. Nesr so much. House was immaculate.
Centrally located on a small island within the beautiful and private Moss Creek Plantation. Walking distance to all amenities including club house, golf and tennis centers, nature preserve with walking trails, pool and fitness center and marina. Moss Creek provides a variety of activities and amenities including:
* Clubhouse w/Restaurant, Pub and Grill Room
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* 3 Swimming Pools
* Fitness Center
* Miles of bike and walking trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Blue Heron Sanctuary
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Views
* 24 Hour Live Security at Gated Entrance
Moss Creek resort is a very private, quiet community located on the intracoastal waterway just prior to the bridge leading to Hilton Head Island. This ideal location enables you to enjoy all the facilities, scenery, activities of the Hilton Head area without all the traffic and congestion. Moss Creek is an easy-in, easy-out resort with direct access to all Hilton Head has to offer--or you can just remain within the sanctuary confines of Moss Creek Resort. It is an ideal location to relax and avoid the crowds but yet within striking distance of all the excitement of Hilton Head.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Moss Creek Surcharge||$100|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
PLEASE REFER TO HOMEOWNER'S CANCELLATION POLICY.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.