4 bedroom home with panoramic ocean views, tennis court and secluded beach
All bedrooms are fully insect screened.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - No children under 12 years of age.No children under 12 years of age.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A rental agreement must be completed and signed by the renter prior to final confirmation of a booking, a sample of which is provided.
- There is no maid service, daily housekeeping, or grocery delivery service included in the rental rate. These may be arranged for an additional fee.
- Pricing for additional guests is based on double occupancy of studio rooms. Please note that other studio rooms may be occupied during your stay.
- english, portuguese
We have been travelling to St Lucia regularly for over 10 years. The island quickly became our favourite Caribbean destination and we fell in love with the island, the friendly people, and the consistent wind as we are avid kiteboarders. This led to the purchase of a lot and the opportunity to build our dream home, a modern style concrete structure with expansive spaces which are one with the outdoors. We employed Architect John Hix, well known for his Caribbean projects, to design the house, and used local contractors to build it.
Why Luis chose Micoud
The lot inspired us from the moment we set foot on it. Perched on a peninsula overlooking the serenity of the Atlantic Ocean it has an instant calming effect. The captivating views in every direction, the neighbouring sandy beach and the constant cooling sea breeze all conspired to convince us to purchase the land.