About the property
- House2400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Open, spacious, private paradise on the river with the ultimate view.
Enjoy the breathtaking southern view of Ft Meyers from across the Caloosahachee river while sitting under the lanai or lounging by the infinity pool. Beautifully landscaped and well appointed, this gorgeous three-bedroom home is your own private tropical resort. Each of the three bedrooms are spacious, highlighted by a large master king suite that overlooks the water and opens to the lanai and the whirlpool/pool/deck area.
Gorgeous view of the sunset from fire pit seating area every evening complimented by the outdoor landscape and pool lighting.
• Air conditioned /Humidity controlled
• Cable/Internet with printer/scanner/fax capabilities
• Sleeps six (Eddie Bower pack-n-play makes seven)
• Outdoor covered lanai with lounge, dining, grilling, flat screen TV and ceiling fans.
• Whirlpool/Waterfall/Eternity Pool overlooking the water, beautifully landscaped to offer complete tranquility serenity with total privacy
• Master King Suite w/ picturesque waterfront view and full opening to lanai and whirlpool/pool
• Living room with attached dining room and full opening to lanai and whirlpool/pool
• Spacious family room with panoramic waterfront view and full opening to lanai and whirlpool/pool
• Multiple outdoor seating areas with plenty of room to sunbathe, dine and entertain.
• Large kitchen with spacious counter top cooking areas, new appliances, cookware, slow cookers, griddles, waffle iron, blenders for cold drinks and enough place settings and glassware for a family feast.
• Washer and dryer to make longer stays more comfortable.
• Off street parking with attached garage.
Dock access for fishing or docking daily boat rentals.
James & Kimberly Steinbrenner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About James & Kimberly Steinbrenner
Jim & Kim Steinbrenner
James & Kimberly Steinbrenner purchased this House in 2014
Why James & Kimberly Steinbrenner chose Cape Coral
Have you seen the pictures? We fell in love at first sight.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The home is beautiful. All the necessities you need are here. Our family truly enjoyed this vacation.
Perfect spot..perfect weather...awesome
The pool area is second to none. The kitchen and pool made this a great vacation.
An amazing home on the river! You literally don't need to bring anything but your clothes! The kitchen is the best...stocked with every utensil, cooking needs, glasses etc. that you could possibly need or think of! This place is like a resort!
wonderful place .. a pleasure to be there
Excellent property, everything wonderful as a 5 star hotel, it was fully equipped. Everything very clean, do not feel like leaving the house as it is a pleasure to be in it.
We came from Chile, together with my family group, we all had a great time and we will return soon.
I congratulate the owners of the property and the administrator because they were always very cordial.
best regards, thanks so much.
Excelente propiedad, todo maravilloso como un hotel de 5 estrellas, estaba completamente equipada. Todo muy limpio, no dan ganas de salir de la casa ya que es un placer estar en ella.
Vinimos desde Chile, junto a mi grupo familiar, todos lo pasamos estupendo y seguro volveremos próximamente .
Felicito a los dueños de la propiedad y al administrador porque fueron siempre muy cordiales.
Beautiful home, loved being there!
Everything about this home is appealing, well furnished. Very comfortable, beautiful pool. Absolutely stunning home.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!
What an awesome property! Beautiful home, beautiful river views - only minutes to groceries/gym/restaurants.
We have never stayed at a property without a pool cage but it was absolutely terrific to enjoy the unfiltered sun. Bugs were never a problem except for the day it rained but that was to be expected...
We spent 95% of our time outside sitting at the sheltered dining table with TV and outdoor wet bar, fridge & que enjoying the beautiful view. An awesome set up. The hot tub and fire pit were just unexpected treats.
Kim & Jim were a pleasure to deal with and very attentive - thank you both! We are just waiting for flights to return to this gem next fall! By far - the best Cape Coral property we have ever rented!