About the property
- Condo1370 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps 8! 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Condo With Stunning Ocean Views From Every Room!
Vacation at one of the most exclusive resorts in panama city beach florida, by far the best location on the beach. It is an excellent location and convenient to everything.
Book this beautiful condo! Day or night! New high quality kitchen and 2 new bathrooms and much more!
Best floor plan on the beach! All rooms ocean front! Tower 4, 6th floor. You will love this place! Book this beautiful condo! We highly recommend you booking early, since we do expect to get fully booked!
This large 2 bed room & 2 bath room condo is 1370 square feet, so it offers everyone plenty of space to relax. Our vacation rental sleeps 6 comfortably (8 is maximum allowed), with a king-size bed in the master bedroom, 2 queen size beds in the second bedroom and a queen size hide-a-bed in the living area.
*** free wireless internet *** wifi
*** XBOX 360***
***Pack-N--Play*** for the little ones
*** stunning new kitchen and bath rooms *** all new high quality kitchen & bathroom cabinets, granite counter tops, faucets and all new appliances!
Easily accessible and located in the heart of panama city beach, this condominium is convenient to everything: shopping, championship golf courses, restaurants, beach clubs, day/dinner cruises, museums, parks, marinas, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, gaming, amusement/water parks, mini golf, go-cart tracks, parasailing, airboat/seaplane adventures, horseback riding, the zoo, gulf world, and much more.
• weekly rentals only (sunday to sunday). 4th of July week rental must be the whole week.
• must be 25 years of age to rent - no exceptions!
• no smoking
• no pets
• free beach chair service, includes 2 beach chairs and an umbrella during your entire stay
• beachfront living room and sofa queen sleeper
• new fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, side by side refrigerator, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
• breakfast bar seating for 3 plus beachfront dining area that seats 6
• the following items are provided for our guests’ convenience:
- free high speed internet - wi-fi
- full size washer and dryer
- iron and ironing board
- all linens and towels
- hair dryers in each bath
• the 'best floor plan right on the beach' with balcony access and oceanfront views from the living room, dining room and both bedrooms. The large balcony overlooking the sugar white beach and gulf of mexico is a popular gathering place and perfect to enjoy breathtaking sunsets!
• 1300’ of snow white beach
• 24 hour security
• lagoon pool with palm tree islands and waterfalls. Splash pad for the kids this summer
• seasonally heated polynesian pool
• spacious oversized hot tub plus 2 smaller hot tubs
• walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and family entertainment
• 2 high speed elevators
• convenient parking
• beautifully landscaped tropical grounds
• on site availability of:
- additional beach chair and umbrella rental,
- jet ski rentals,
- sail boat rentals,
- parasailing, and more!
Major area attractions:
• championship and executive golf courses
• restaurants – guide and sample menus in our condo
• pier park – shopping, restaurants & entertainment
• ripley’s believe it or not
• human maze
• wonder works
• gulf world
• zoo world
• deep sea fishing
• deep sea diving
• dolphin, moon light and dinner cruises
• pirate family fun cruises
• rocket lanes – bowling, roller skating, pool, arcade & sports bar
• shipwreck island water park
• go-cart tracks
• fantasy miniature golf courses
• bumper boats
• kiddy rides
• scooter rentals
• bicycle rentals
• frank brown park – baseball, swimming and more
• st. Andrews state park
Kellie & Jonathan Dingus
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About Kellie & Jonathan Dingus
We are a local family that loves to go to the beach. We bought this condo to make memories with our family at the beach. We hope you enjoy the unit as much as we do.
Kellie & Jonathan Dingus purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Kellie & Jonathan Dingus chose Panama City Beach
Having lived in Panama City for many years and looking at many condos in the area. This condo really is unlike any in Panama City. Every room has a breathtaking view of the ocean. We liked the floor plan and the floor it was on due to our families ages. We hope you will agree and enjoy Long Beach Resort as much as we do.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Very clean kitchen bathrooms updated
Stayed December January and February .Very clean updated kitchen and bathrooms. Just my Husband and myself. Master bed was great, living room furniture needs replacin kitchen cookware is way past due. Great price for a Long Beach resort . Beautiful new balcony furniture we enjoyed. Tried to book for next year but already taken
Great place to stay! Kellie is wonderful to work with. We have stayed here several times and have already booked for next year.
Home Away From Home
We loved our stay in tower 4, unit 604! It had a very homelike, welcoming feel. The kitchen was well lit and stocked with everything we needed. The living room furniture was comfy and provided seating for 6. There was a large flat screen tv, stereo and video game system. Each bedroom had its own private bath with a soaker tub. My husband and I had to bedroom with the king bed. The mattress is probably about due for replacement, but everything else was fine. My sister and brother-in-law had the room with 2 full beds. They said the beds were good, but the AC didn't keep the room cool enough. The patio was huge and offered amazing views! We rarely heard any noise from any neighbors. The pools and hot tubs were clean and inviting. The owners are nice and friendly and were accommodating, we was sincerely appreciated!
Wonderful Condo in a great location
We had a wonderful week at the condo. The amenities are great and the condo had everything we could think of. This complex has so much beach space in comparison to some others that are more densely populated.
We will definitely stay again should we come back to Panama City Beach.
Kellie Dingus was a great person to rent from she was above and beyond helpful to us. The Condo was truly amazing! The condo was huge, extremely clean and beautifully decorated. They was every appliance, utensils, and many more items above and beyond what you could think. The entertainment center had so many things, TV, VCR, stereo, gaming system with many games, board games, books and toys for the kids. She also provided beach chairs, boogie boards, buckets for kids, and even baby playpen and seat. It was so comfortable and homey like she advertised. The balcony porch was so huge amazingly comfy, excellent view of the ocean, and had access to it from both bedrooms.
Me and my family could not have asked for a more perfect place. We were extremely satisfied and are so looking forward to our next vacation there, I hope its available then ;-)
Thanks again Kellie Dingus for a great place!
Our condo was Great with a beautiful view. We can't wait to stay again!
Located right in the middle of everything. Walking distance to restaurants, night clubs, pharmacies, family themed places and super walmart. Short driving distance to pier park, miracle strip amusement park, and shipwreck water park.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
..... BEACH CHAIRS/ UMBRELLA INCLUDED a $145 VALUE Condo is provided with security armbands for property. Renter will be charged 10.00 per armband if lost. Cancellations within 30 days of check in forfeit there monies paid.