About the property
- Condo1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom with Oceanfront Private Balcony
This attractive destination is directly oceanfront with a 180-degree view of the beach from its private balcony. Elevator access is available from the private parking area. A bright and airy 2 bedroom getaway sleeps up to 6. The complete galley kitchen offers a choice of eating in or visiting the numerous restaurants on the island.The property is pet friendly.
These cozy oceanfront villas, located in a quiet beach area, are literally steps from the ocean and are a beautiful choice for a seaside Florida vacation rental. Our Coral Sands villas feature a living room and a dining room area that gives you a wonderful view of the ocean. The master bedroom faces the ocean offering you breathtaking sunrises from bed. The oceanfront deck is a perfect place to start the morning or quietly finish the day. It is a cozy and warm place for that much needed getaway. Perfect for a family vacation or a getaway for a couple.
GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Master: Queen Bed
Guest: Queen Bed
Livingroom: Sleeper Sofa
Amelia Island Vacations
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location with a beach view
Nicely equipped small condo but had a great time and enjoyed the area.
Beautiful view and Very Clean!
This was a great condo with a beautiful view. We really enjoyed our stay for Spring Break. It was very clean and the kitchen was well equipped. Would recommend!
30 day stay at the beach
Condo was cozy and comfortable. Amazing 3rd floor view of the ocean and could hear the waves from inside. Kitchen was good size and reasonably stocked with appliances, pots and cutlery. Washer and Dryer worked fabulously. 2 miles from old Fernandina beach restaurants. Recommend.
Comfortable condo, beautiful view, but incompetent management
Although the condo is very comfortable and has a spectacular view of the ocean, I would not rent this property again unless the management were changed.
Our stay was in the end pleasant, but got off to a rocky start when we turned on the hot water and an overwhelming sulphuric "rotten eggs' smell took over the room. It turned out that the condo had been unoccupied for several weeks and the smell was the result of water sitting in the hot water heater. if this had been acknowledged at the start with the advice to run the hot water until the stagnant smelly water had emptied out, then all would have been fine (although I think this sort of thing should be checked before guests arrive).
Instead, it took four phone calls with increasing tension to finally get a straight answer.
1) My first call was answered by a young man who expressed concern and said that he would immediately look into what could be wrong and what could be done.
2) Then the young man called back and said he was sorry but nothing could be done. 'Where were we from?' he asked -- saying that this sort of smell was normal for this part of Florida -- or this island - or this particular location near the marshes (but the condo in on the beach). Or perhaps it was the result of the recent storms. Since the owner was not available for consultation, the management could do nothing.
We have been to the south Georgia coast/Florida coast many times - and in fact have stayed at Coral Sands before. We knew the smell was not "normal." I protested that we could not stay for four days with water of that quality. All he could say was "we are sorry but there is nothing we can do."
3. Then followed a conversation with a young woman with me getting increasingly upset. I asked how it happened that the water problem was not noticed when the condo was cleaned. She said 'oh yes the condo was just cleaned' today' but she did not know whether they turned the water on when they cleaned.
4. The young woman then called again a little later saying that she had in fact spoken with the owner and that it was not possible to give us a different condo for the same price -- we would have to pay significantly more per night. And it might have the same problem. She also mentioned that the owner suggested running the hot water for 15 minutes. So we started doing that.
5. Finally, the owner, clearly annoyed to be bothered, called and explained that the condo had been empty etc
Beautiful condo with an AMAZING view!!!!
Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay to celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary! We would definitely recommend this condo and we would stay there again for sure!!! The only issue we had was with a maintenance worker who tried coming into our unit without any notification or even a knock on the door! We reported that to management and they handled it immediately and were very apologetic about the incident. Wonderful management and staff at the check in facility! We cannot wait for our next getaway to beautiful Amelia Island!
Exactly as Advertised
Very clean and tidy on arrival. Had awesome view of the ocean and large balcony to take it in. Exactly what my wife and I needed for a week of relaxation.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$150.00 cleaning fee applies to all monthly stays.