quiet dead end street
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Absolutely no parties, no pets and no smoking any violation will result in immediate cancelation of your stay with No refund.
- The person renting the property has to be staying at the property or rental will be cancelled and no refund. Absolutely no rentals for other parties.
- english, spanish
About Mark Alexander
I have been enjoying Lake Norman since 1990. Been fortunate enough to finally buy a place after renting a second home on Lake Norman for 13 years since 1990. I have been self employeed since 1980 but with all this said I am all about representing anything I do as honest as I can. I will not sugarcoat or mislead anyone to benefit me getting a rental. I want everyone to enjoy the lake like I do.
Mark Alexander purchased this House in 2003
Why Mark Alexander chose Terrell
Quiet dead end cove. Quite dead end street. Not a bunch of boat traffic. Has jet ski docks, 2, seperate from the boat dock. No bridge restrictions, in and out, limiting your boat size. 2 seperate driveways with lower drive having a boat ramp. Plenty of parking. I want everyone to enjoy the lake and all it has to offer like I do.
What makes this House unique
Nice level yard to lake and docks. Dead end street and cove restricting traffic and noise. Central location. No middle men or vacation companies. Deal with me, the owner, on any questions you might have. No boat restrictions. Added 2019, updated pictures, pontoon pics on way, Pontoon rental