|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Centrally located on the Waikoloa Resort, the Vista Waikoloa is less than a mile from shops, restaurants and the Anaeho’omalu Bay (A-Bay). Built in 1991, the Vista Waikoloa condominiums offer large floor plans and a spacious lanai.
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath garden view unit located on the second floor.
* Living room is furnished in rattan pieces and has a sofa-bed and an entertainment center with TV/DVD/VCR and CD stereo system.
* Master bedroom has a king size bed and TV.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds.
* Free Wireless internet.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
* Second floor unit accessible by stairs & elevator.
* HI ID #TA-209-024-8192-01
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management (a professional management company) and will have the convenience of checking in on-site at our Vista Waikoloa check-in office. Our staff is available daily to ensure your best stay possible. South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Vista Waikoloa and the Waikoloa Beach Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations around this beautiful resort and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.