3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, walk to the beach, 1 car garage, Heated Pool
Master bedroom-Queen size bed, Dresser, TV, Night Stand, sofa, private bathroom, walk in closet. Guest Bedroom 1, queen size bed, guest bedroom 2 includes two beds, and living room sofa expands to a pull up queen size bed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside of the houseNo smoking inside of the house
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23 - Must be 23 years of age to rentMust be 23 years of age to rent
- Need to sign Short term rental agreement before check in
- No parking on lawn, parking is on driveway only
- No music outdoors by the pool, that affects neighbors. Music should be played indoors for your enjoyment. n
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
- english, spanish, portuguese
About Eduardo DeSousa
We purchased our Naples Park Home, because we love to spend vacation time around the Naples area and plan to move there eventually when the kids go away to college
Eduardo DeSousa purchased this house in 2014
Why Eduardo DeSousa chose Naples Park
This property is located within walking distance to Vanderbilt beach, we love the advantage of walking or biking to the beach in the morning, or taking the fishing poll and go fishing on the near by Naples bay. 2 blocks up there's Mercato shopping center with many restaurants, bars, cinema and shopping.
What makes this house unique
The distance from the beach, the coziness and comfort of the home with kitchen/living room open concept that leads right to the backyard pool. This house is great for hosting family and friends.