3 storey, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, amazing view of Adriatic sea, pet friendly
Bedroom 1 is on the first floor. It has a double bed and two single beds. This room has it's own bathroom with shower. In bathroom there is also a washing machine which is free to use. Bedroom 2 is placed on the second floor. It has big new sofa which can be transformed to double bed. This room is connected to bedroom with stairs but divided with doors. In bedroom 2 there is also a TV with satellite programs. Bedroom 2 has exit to terrace which has amazing view of Adriatic sea and island Krk. On the top of the stairs there is a small quiet space, a reading room, where you can take any book you want but leave something you red before for another arriving guest.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pet are allowed but up to number of two. Pet are allowed but up to number of two.
Smoking allowed - Keep the smoking outside the sleeping area.Keep the smoking outside the sleeping area.
Max guests: 6
- *please let us know at what time do you expect to arrive at least one day before your arrival to our guest house.
- Pets are welcomed but you should keep them from beds and couches. This are sleeping areas and we want to keep them as clean as possible.
- english, french, Little bit of german
About Tea Cercic
Architect from Zagreb, Croatia. Simple and outgoing person who likes to travell and meet new people. I live in Zagreb with my husband where we both grew up.
Tea Cercic purchased this cottage in 2005
Why Tea Cercic chose Novi Vinodolski
Cottage in Krmpote is completly renovated home and that project was my mothers dream. That is why we tried our best to make it as lovely and original. Since we don't have as much free time as we want it is a waste that this peace of paradise isn't used as much as it should be. This whole area is amazing and wonderfull, and the nicest thing about it is that it is in quiet zone but only 5 minute car ride to the sea.