Villa Antheia is a beautiful detached 3 double / twin bedroom villa, 8 minutes walk from the nearest beach and 5 minutes walk from local supermarkets and restaurants. The main Protaras strip is 15-20 minutes walk away (main resort with shops, restaurants, bars) and Fig Tree Bay. There is a bus stop 5 minutes walk away allowing easy access to explore further afield. The villa offers a private swimming pool with a sun terrace, sunbeds and free WIFI.
This area of Protaras is a favourite for visitors, as the Villa's location attracts a countryside outlook and is close enough to the beach and town to enjoy the best of both worlds.
The villa is spread over two levels and all bedrooms have air conditioning.
Ground Floor – suitable for older guests and those unable to climb stairs.
- One twin bedroom with good wardrobe space and shutters on windows
- Toilet and shower room.
- The living areas are open plan and include two comfortable sofas and two chairs, TV, DVD player and ceiling fans.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a dining area for 6 people, and room to add more chairs.
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed and pull out single bed. Good wardrobe space and sliding doors onto the large upstairs balcony.
- Second bedroom with kingsize bed and good wardrobe space. Sliding doors onto the large upstairs balcony.
- Family bathroom, including shower in bath.
Fresh linen is provided and bath and beach towels are available for all.
Guests can access the private swimming pool and garden area through the sliding doors in the living room. There is another terrace to the side of the property with an outside eating area which is also accessed through another set of sliding doors. Villa Antheia has a BBQ, terrace and sunbeds for your use. The property offers free parking.
A cot is available free of charge and a highchair and other baby equipment is available to rent at a small fee.
Larnaca International Airport is located approximately 45 minutes drive away. The villa is approximately 1.5 miles from one of the must see beaches in Cyprus, Konnos beach. There are also watersports available on nearby beaches.
The villa and it's location is great for families and couples.