Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Queen bed and pull out sofa
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Must fill out pet registration and be approvedMust fill out pet registration and be approved
No smoking - NOT IN ROOM only on the North side of balcony, NOT IN ROOM only on the North side of balcony,
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Enjoyed just walking across to the beach, so convenient.
Great location, just across from the beach, also there is an APP Freebee which is a FREE car service that will pick you up and take you to different local area for shopping, eating and it is "FREE" just have to book using the APP. The studio apartment was great, there were plenty of room for the 3 adults and 1 child. It provided everything we needed except the food which we brought some with us and purchased the rest. We were able to grill out one night as they have electric grills on the deck overlooking the beach. There is a wonderful sitting area in which we were able to watch the sunsets each night. There are a few local restaurants if not interested in cooking and my husband and granddaughter when out fishing on a boat which was only 3 blocks from the condo. Hope to come back and stay again in the near future.
Glad you enjoyed our little piece of paradise and hope to have you back soon.
Barb & Al
Wonderful location and condo
This condo makes for the perfect beach getaway being so close to the beach and other attractions. Condo was clean and had a little bit of everything you may need during your stay. We did run into a few palmetto bugs inside but I imagine they’re difficult to be rid of that close to the water.
At first glance, the room seems fine. These were the issues:
1. The bed had no spread on it. The blanket was pulled up like someone had just gotten out of it. The sheets were very worn, knotted and smelled of other people.
2. The couch was very dirty, sour and extremely worn.
3. The recliner was broken, when you leaned back you almost fell over, and had to catch yourself.
4. The air conditioner was very loud.
5. There were bugs the size of 50 cent pieces in the sinks and bathroom.
6. Remodeled bathroom?? the ceiling is cracked and old..the tub has no drain, the drain port was broken, there was a plastic piece to put over the hole in the tub if you wanted to take a bath.
My stay was 3 days. We stayed less than 24 hours.
6. I emailed the owner with no response.
7. The pictures on VRBO are very old pictures, look closely at the vehicles and deck furniture, as well as the people on the deck. The unit furniture was extremely old, and dirty.
I'm sorry our unit did not meet your expectations. We try to make our " our little piece of paradise" comfortable and relaxing for all. We have many guests come back year after year and sadly you won't be one of them
Barbara & Al
Hope to Come Back Soon
I have rented this space before and hope to again soon! The location is fantastic with the most gorgeous view!! The owner is helpful and responsive!
Glad you enjoyed our little piece of paradise.
Barbara & Al Dion
2 restaurants & Ice Cream Shop on property. Gift shops, museum, parks, fishing pier,
tennis courts, church, art galleries all within short walking
distance. Public transportation steps away.
Large common balcony is a great place to watch the sunsets or meet
other guests and owners. Plenty of lounges available at n/c to work
on your tan or just relax.
Search the web 'Pass-a-Grille' for more info.