Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
NY Holiday With 2 Separate Sleeping Areas/1 Full Bath, Well Equipped & Outfitted
Sleeping Area 1
sleeping area 2
2nd sleeping area has a bunkbed unit. Additional double sofabed in the living area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We do not have high chairs or baby cots.We do not have high chairs or baby cots.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - no teens or minors traveling aloneno teens or minors traveling alone
- Non smoking. If smoke detected fume removal service is brought in/security forfeited. We do not accommodate minors/teens traveling alone .
- No Parties/pets.Guests must adhere to recycling nights. If bldg receives a fine, security forfeited. *Do not move furniture/household contents..
- We send out keys. If coming from abroad make sure there is at least 7 days to receive and we have your address. If last minute email us first.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
Born and buttered New Yorker
Stephen purchased this Apartment in 1979
Why Stephen chose Manhattan
Foot friendly neighborhood with good public transportation nearby. Great restaurants and shops right nearby.
What makes this Apartment unique
Read what David said May 31, 2019 We stayed here for a Manhattan experience for 10 days in February. Apartment is in the heart of Tribeca with multiple subway lines within a few blocks. Access to all of the city is excellent. Brooklyn bridge is within easy walking distance. Whole Foods is an easy walk as well. Location couldn’t be better and it is in a very safe area on a quiet street with no traffic noise. The apartment is easily accessible on the second floor up a wide stairwell. Apartment is quite spacious and open with a high ceiling, tastefully decorated with artwork and functional furniture. The pictures accurately reflect the space. Ktchen was well stocked with utensils and dishware. It was the middle of winter and we were quite warm and comfy. The two bedrooms sit towards the rear of the apartment and each offers a modicum of privacy. The bed was quite comfortable. The hosts were quite attentive. I would recommend this Tribeca apartment whole heartedly. I think one would be hard pressed to find such a spacious and tastefully appointed space in this area at such a reasonable rate.