Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Place all skis/poles/boards in the ski locker located downstairs in the main hallway marked #3. Turn down heaters and close drapes before departure.
- Flue is open before lighting a fire. Screen must be closed at all times. Don't chop wood on the hearth. Towel exchange at rec center from 3:30-5:30.
- Keys must be returned to lockbox at departure & scramble lock to avoid a $35 charge from security dep. Maid service provided after departure.
Awesome stay here
Super awesome condo with an even more awesome location. The owner Nancy was so accommodating and friendly! Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about it!
Great place to stay near the slopes
Everything was great. Just note that there isn’t much in the kitchen. There wasn’t a sponge, foil, or a working wine opener. However, the place was perfect for 2 families. Easy to walk to canyon, kids were comfortable, rooms were a good size. We would definitely return
Stephanie, thank you for your review. I am sorry there were a few things missing in the kitchen. I leave two wine openers in the kitchen at all times. There are usually many sponges underneath the kitchen sink. And I leave a couple of rolls of foil. Thank you for letting me know and I will restock these items immediately. Sometimes things just go "missing"!
We hope you will be back to visit us again soon. Are there other items you "wish" were in the kitchen?? Nancy
We loved our stay! Everything was great, clean, comfortable, great location, and great communication with the owner. We'll definitely look to book this condo on our next trip to Mammoth!
Excellent location, Cozy and clean
My family and I had so much fun here! The proximity to the Canyon lodge was amazing! The fireplace was awesome, the heaters worked great to warm the place quickly as we had temperatures in the teens. I would definitely stay here again!
Loved the location
Great location. Easy walk to Canyon & Lifts. Non-skiers in the group could walk to the gondola and go down to the village. Nicer than it looked in the pictures. Enjoyed the convenience of the lock box and ski locker. Only complaint is that mattresses were uncomfortable but for the price this place was amazing. Would definitely stay again. .
Sightseeing, Downhill skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Cross country
skiing Cinemas, Shoppping, Fine/casual dining, Ice Skating, Sleigh Rides,