Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Minimum age for the primary renter must be at least 25. Maximum occupancy is 7 and no events or parties allowed. Quiet hrs 10p M-Th & midnight F-S.
- Use ONE assigned parking space for the condo & unmarked visitor spaces. Parking in another assigned space can result in being towed at your expense.
- Attendance required with dishwasher or washing machine use. At check-out, turn off main water valve & water heater breaker, easy directions provided.
Had such a great time!
This was the perfect space for what we needed- loved the layout! The view off the deck did not disappoint and we spent most of our time out there!
Great Property, Perfect Location and Very Clean!!
The condo was beyond expectations. Great view, plenty of room and very clean! Would love to stay here again in the future.
The property was outstanding. The view was very impressive, there was ample seating on the deck. The kitchen was very well stocked and there was nothing that I found myself needing. The carpet looked new as well as the furniture. The beds were very comfortable, and having 3 bathrooms worked great for our family of 4. The Wi-Fi was very fast. The location was very accessible to stores, restaurants. There was a parking space designated for the condo. Every thing is very well maintained and in good working order. The condo was immaculately clean upon check in. If I had to list negatives it would only be that you can sometimes hear the upstairs condo, I would hear their alarm at 5:30 in the morning and the kids running around. The deck, although very beautiful was somewhat close to the surrounding condos so at times we could see and hear others enjoying the great weather. That is most likely a problem at most condos unless you are on the top floor. Check in and getting into the condo was a breeze. There is not a hair dryer but 15 bucks and a 10 minute trip to Target fixed that. Overall this property is a Gem and highly recommended. If you are considering booking this place you should. We are seasoned VRBO renters and this was a flawless transaction. We also received our damage deposit back very quickly.
Great place! We had a great time!
Very nice unit, we enjoyed the north shore. Close to lots of fun places :) The unit was was well stocked and clean. Layout was perfect for our family!
All the things a great lake community has to offer are available, to include boating, wave-runners, swimming pools, shopping, large outlet mall, lots of golf courses, entertainment, outstanding restaurants, and all the peace and quiet you might want, too!
Why Dave Sherwood chose Lakeland
We discovered what a great getaway the lake is when we vacationed at the lake and finally bought our condo in 2007. Now you can find out how relaxing the condo, the pool, the lake can be!