There’s no better place to discover Utah’s vast beauty than this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo for up to 6 guests. While the complex itself boast amazing amenities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, barbecue area, and more, you’ll also relish the proximity to ski slopes, hiking trails, national parks, and more! Hike mountain peaks by day, and then return home for an afternoon barbecue. Be sure to check out the night sky, as this outdoor paradise is stunning both night and day!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds
Nestled within Copper Chase, this condo grants access to coveted amenities. Once you’ve unpacked, throw on your swimsuit to dunk in the pool or hot tub, or step into the sauna to let all your stresses slip away.
Inside the condo, you’ll find all the comforts of home, including wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, and so much more! Have a seat on the couch to watch a favorite movie as the fireplace keeps everyone nice and toasty.
When you’re in the mood to cook at home, the kitchen has every necessary appliance. If you’d rather dine in the fresh air, there are community grills, so you can whip up a zesty barbecue dinner.
Come nighttime, a plethora of constellations light up the sky, so be sure to enjoy a mug of hot cocoa outside before tucking in for the night. The bedroom offers a plush queen bed, while the 2 pullout couches in the living are sure to grant peaceful night's rest.
Outdoor adventurers, rejoice, as there’s no better location to experience Utah’s awe-inspiring beauty. Whether you’re traveling to hike or mountain bike in the summer or shred the slopes in the winter, there’s truly something for everyone.
This area is a true winter wonderland. Brian Head Resort was dubbed ‘The Greatest Snow on Earth’ and boasts an annual snowfall of over 360 inches and Utah’s highest base elevation. Covering over 650 acres, the resort has 2 connected mountains, Giant Steps and Navajo, wherein you’ll find 71 runs and 8 chair lifts! There’s even a shuttle that’ll drop you right at the mountain.
In the summer months, the resort transitions to a mountain biker’s heaven, where you’ll find many runs for all levels and chair lifts to streamline your experience.
Looking for quick bite to eat? Check out Last Chair Saloon, Navajo Cafe, Giant Steps Cafe, and Pizanos Pizzeria for some casual bites - the perfect places for some hearty options after a day of ascending the mountain peaks.
If all the adventure of Brian Head isn’t enough for you, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Duck Creek Village, and Panguitch Lake are all within 1 hour or less from the condo, making for easy day trips to experience the vast Utah beauty!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, gas-burning fireplace, central heating, linens & towels, and more!
- Community amenities include an indoor heated pool (w/ noodles, floats, goggles, etc), indoor hot tub, male & female saunas, locker rooms, fitness center, guest lounge with a TV, fireplace, and kitchen, barbecue area, laundry facilities, and an underground heated parking garage.
- Unbeatable Brian Head location - Enjoy easy access to Brian Head Resort for skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, lake fun, and more! Near a plethora of restaurants and just a short day trip to Utah’s greatest national parks and attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~ 34.0 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in