Lazy days beside beaches on Lake Erie await at this waterfront vacation rental house. The 1,800-square-foot interior features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for 13 guests to unwind in comfort. Nestled on 2.3 acres of lakefront with 2 spacious decks, this Brocton home promises an unforgettable visit. Traverse the Lake Erie Wine Trail, enjoy incredible fishing, visit the renowned Chautauqua Institute and treat yourself to fine dining during your stay at this group getaway destination.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch | Landing: Twin Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress Available upon Request
Spend blissful days by the lake or in the comfort of the airy interior of this Brocton home. High ceilings, shiplap paneling and water views ensure that your group will have an unforgettable time on Lake Erie.
The great room has sliding glass doors so you can soak in water views and bask in the sunlight streaming in. Luxurious leather furnishings and a skylight elevate any afternoon watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. The house also has an XBox and wireless internet access, which are sure to keep everyone entertained.
Test out new recipes or prepare an old favorite in the fully equipped kitchen. Extended countertops and ample storage space let your whole crew pitch in to help with meals. Gather to eat together at the 8-person dining table beside the floor-to-ceiling decorative stone fireplace.
The house has 2 decks overlooking the spacious backyard and lake; ideal for dining al fresco beside the water. Watch the sun set over the lake then gather around the fire pit to roast s'mores and reflect on another perfect day at Lake Erie.
When the bonfire begins to fade out, head inside to your master bedroom and wash your worries away in the en-suite bathroom. Crawl into the queen bed for a blissful night's sleep as the soothing sounds of the lake wash over you.
In the morning, step through the sliding glass doors to your balcony and sip your coffee accompanied by stunning Lake Erie views.
Lake Erie State Park is only 1 minute away with its own sandy beaches for you to enjoy. You can also launch your boat at nearby Barcelona Harbor and head out on the water to get in some world-class fishing.
The Brocton area has plenty of leisure activities for you to experience; play a round on one of the several golf courses within a 30-minute drive, and be sure to explore the Great Lakes Seaway Trail on your bicycle. Peak'n Peak is a four-season resort nearby offering skiing, terrain parks, snow tubing, an aerial adventure course and more.
Savor the delicious vintages in the area with tour of the Lake Erie Wine Country where there are several wineries as well as craft breweries in the area that are sure to delight. If you're feeling lucky, Presque Isle Downs & Casino is the perfect place take your chances. The renowned Chautauqua Institute offers 9 weeks of summer performances that you won't want to miss just 20 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary tee, coffee and condiments, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, an XBox, Bose Wave Radio, portable Bluetooth speaker, Amazon Alexa, Android TV Box, decorative floor-to-ceiling fireplace, washer and dryer, 2-tiered deck, private backyard on 2.3 acres, fire pit, air conditioning (lower level only) garage parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 5 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Brocton location on Lake Erie with easy access to area attractions including Lake Erie State Park, golf courses, Peak'n Peak, the Chautauqua Institute and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Erie Int'l Airport - 4411 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16505, (~55 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the fireplace is decorative only not for use
- Please note that this property is not suitable for mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in