This newly remodeled Rocky Mountain Lodge sits at the end of a spruce and pine lined lane overlooking the Arapahoe National Forest. It's a perfect getaway for family reunions or groups of friends that's close to everything. We are five minutes from the YMCA of the Rockies (ziplining, tubing, hiking), Devil's Thumb Ranch and Spa, and Pole Creek golf course. Skiing, mountain biking, horseback riding, and fishing are also nearby. DirectTV and high speed internet are included for those times that you need to sit by the stone fireplace and check in with the outside world.
TWO LIVING AREAS, DINING AREA, AND DECK ARE PERFECT FOR LARGE GROUPS
Our home features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two living areas which are great for big groups, and a loft. Two bedrooms on the first floor with a shared bathroom work great for the kids with one queen bed and 4 bunk beds and a daybed with a trundle. The first floor rec room has darts, games, and a flatscreen TV to keep everyone entertained. The main floor offers two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and a shared bathroom with a tub. The main floor family room has a satellite TV, hardwood floors with warm area rugs, and a cozy stone fireplace next to floor to ceiling windows with incredible views of the Rockies. A staircase leads upstairs to an overlooking loft with a couch and another TV for watching movies. There is an alcove with a double bed and private window. Off the loft is the spacious master suite with a private whirlpool tub and shower. The second loft in the master bedroom has an extra double bed for bigger groups.
The well-stocked kitchen has been renovated and has all of the amenities for a simple morning breakfast or a full Thanksgiving dinner. Granite counter-tops, tile floor, and an ample island for any gathering (new for 2016). The new outdoor grill is perfect for year-round barbeque-ing. For meals, there is room for everyone at the long dining room table, the tables on the back deck, and at the kitchen island bar.
The stunning views visible through the vaulted floor-to-ceiling windows are only improved by the view from the wrap-around deck which offers peaceful solitude and fresh air. The hot tub down the steps has great sunset views and is perfect for any season in the cool mountain air.
We believe our home is the perfect for gathering for family reunions or groups of close friends. A few of the amenities you will enjoy:
• Bright and breezy with fresh air and great mountain views
• Main level Family room with a floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace and wall-mounted flat panel TV with streaming and DirectTV service
• Upper level Master Suite with Queen Bed and spacious bathroom with jetted tub
• Large wrap-around deck with BBQ grill and tables for dining outdoors
• Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, pots, pans, microwave, and two refrigerators
• Main level bedrooms with Queen Beds and shared bathroom
• Lower level with access to the hot tub and with a flat-panel TV, games, bedroom, and bunk room
• DirecTV on both main floor and lower level televisions
• Hi-Speed wireless Internet included
Our home is perfect for vacationing families and friends with lots of space to socialize or to sneak away with a book.
We know you will be happy in our home!