House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 11 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 11
Loved the house and amenities! Very clean, beautiful landscaping and the kids had a great time! The neighborhood was wonderful and I took many walks with my grandchildren.
A group of friends stayed here and couldn’t have asked for anything better! The house is magazine perfect and had everything we needed just like home but even better!!
Great house a stone's throw from town
Really enjoyed this house. It had a great enclosed breeze porch and was about 50 yards from downtown. Very comfy, nice amenities. Owner got back to us very quickly with any questions we had (NO issue with house, just things like how to turn fan on, etc. Would highly recommend this property.
Perfect family vacation cottage
This property was very comfortable and clean to stay in. Enjoyed the great location. Has great family space on the screened in porch. Lots of board games and yard games. The owner has thought of everything!
As Lakestride Half Marathon participants we were looking for a place nearby that would comfortably accommodate our family. This home was perfect. It was clean, had enough space for 4 adults and 3 kids, and extras that we weren't expecting. There were games and toys, plenty of beach towels, and a fully stocked kitchen. My wife spent most of her time on the patio and the kids didn't want to leave their bunk beds. We were steps from an ice cream shop/downtown and walking distance from the beach. We will definitely keep this home in mind for our next vacation on the Michigan west coast. I highly recommend this home for anyone visiting the area.
The Village of Pentwater has a fun-packed summer agenda filled with events from holiday parades, weekly band concerts, sailing races and craft shows. Activities in and around the Village of Pentwater include:
* Shopping and restaurants just steps away
* Just minutes from Charles Mears State park on beautiful Lake Michigan
* Hiking at Pentwater Pathways
* Every Thursday night free band concerts in the Village Green just steps from the cottage
* Berry picking
* Horseback riding
* Ice cream
* Ludington State Park 15 minutes drive
* Three public golf courses within a 20 minute drive
* Famous Silver Lake sand dunes with dune rides 15 minutes away