*Please note that rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted*
Treat yourself to the vacation you deserve when you stay at this 2-bed, 3-bath vacation rental villa in Cabo San Lucas! The custom 2,100-square-foot villa for 6 is elegantly furnished and features maple cabinetry, cream travertine marble floors, and everything you'll need for a comfortable stay. Situated in the 5 star Villa La Estancia Resort, you'll have access to top-notch amenities including pools, hot tubs, and more.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Queen Bed
Follow the travertine marble floors into the bright and inviting living space of your new home-away-from-home. Unwind on the plush sectional sofa and watch the flat-screen satellite TV after a full day of traveling.
Open the sliding glass door to let the ocean breeze inside or step out to the terrace to see the stunning views of Lands End and the sapphire ocean waters of the Sea of Cortez. Fire up the gas grill and dine al fresco at the 4-person table or simply sip your favorite drink at the 2-person bar table while the stress melts away.
Prepare larger meals in the large fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets. Snack on appetizers at the breakfast bar for 2 until it's time for dinner at the glass-top table.
Take advantage of the Villa La Estancia Resort amenities during your stay including 2 pools, 5 hot tubs, a fitness center, saunas, a poolside restaurant, tennis courts, beach access, and a spa.
When you're ready for bed, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms to rest up for the next day's activities. The master bedroom features a pillowtop king bed, flat-screen satellite TV, terrace access, and a large en-suite bathroom. 4 more guests can sleep on the king and queen pillowtop mattresses in the second bedroom while they watch the flat-screen satellite TV from under the covers.
When you've finished with breakfast, take a short stroll across the property and onto the sandy shores of the Pacific. Spend the day relaxing on the beach, working on your tan, or playing in the surf with loved ones.
Go for a thrilling adventure when you go on the Canyon Canopy Outdoor Zip Line Adventure Tour. Fly through the canyon 200 feet above the ground on the longest and fastest zip line in Mexico! When you reach the ground, you'll take an off-road trip through the desert to cap off an eventful day.
Get out on the water with a variety of companies in the area offering something for everyone! Go deep sea fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, paddle boarding, whale watching, or take a calming sunset cruise around the bay.
Put your best outfit on and hit the streets to enjoy a night on the town at the famous bars and clubs around Cabo San Lucas. Be sure to stop in at the Cabo Wabo Cantina, the Giggling Marlin, and El Squid Roe for a night you won't soon forget.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, spacious terrace with outdoor furniture, gas grill, ocean views, jacuzzi tub, wet bar, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Villa La Estancia Resort amenities include 2 pools, 5 hot tubs, a fitness center, saunas, a poolside restaurant, tennis courts, beach access, and a spa
- Oceanfront Cabo San Lucas location steps from the beach - Close to shopping, restaurants, bars, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, scuba diving, boat tours, jet ski rentals, sailing trips, zip line adventures, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cabo San Lucas International Airport - Prolongación Leona Vicario, s/n, Mesa Colorada Segunda Etapa, 23462 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico, ( ~ 5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in