Immaculate Vaulted Ceiling Lake View Summer House
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- - we provide bedding, blankets pillow cases and pillows; you provide own towels: kitchen/bath/beach -if you use our towels, the charge $25 for ours
- - we provide water dispenser; you provide own drinkable water; you can refill jars in Kenora's Can. Tire under $3; the charge $6 per jar if used ours
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Mike and Helena Dovidija
About Mike and Helena Dovidija
We really enjoy hosting and learning/hearing about our guests and their stories. Hello to all guests, we wish you safe travels and unforgettable beautiful memories created here and on your journey.
Mike and Helena Dovidija purchased this Cabin in 2011
Why Mike and Helena Dovidija chose Kenora
What you will find here is hotel quality clean and inviting set up within a beautiful and artful lake house in gorgeous Canadian shields. Bring your own pizza crust and toppings, and we provide charcoal pizza oven & grill to experience authentic stone baked flavour. Watch through an Easy View glass window your fav foods cooked to perfection!
What makes this Cabin unique
Next door to national Provincial Rushing River park.