- 1930 stone-house villa, decorated in 2015 by interior designer Celine Frisson.
- At 5 mn walk from the Pope's Palace and all the historic monuments of Avignon.
- Idealy located to fully enjoy by foot the summer festival in july and visit Provence (Avignon, Lubéron, Baux de Provence, Pont du Gard,...) all through the year.
- Important: non smoker property.
- Living space 180 sqm.
- Large and beautiful living room with a lounge-library, old terracotta floor tiles, beams.
A beautiful veranda and 3 glass doors overlooking the garden let in a lot of sunlight, in summer and winter.
- Delicate mix of modern and 16th to 18th century furniture & decoration.
- Wireless internet.
- TVroom, 150 channels.
- Large and fully equiped kitchen with granite worktop, MIELE dishwasher, SIEMENS owen, microwave, Nespresso.
- Washing machine.
- 5 large bedrooms (Oleander - Lavender - Lilac - Rosemary - Garden) with new queen size double beds (180 cm x 2m), separable into 2 twin beds.
Tastefully decorated , each one with its own theme, nice to live in.
- 2 bathrooms plus one independant italian shower.
- 4 toilets.
- 2 outdoor terraces facing the garden, with large tables for lunch an diner.
- Typical provençal 400 sqm garden with oleanders, olive tree, and cypresses, as well as roses, with an automatic watering system.
- Large garage for a sedan car.
- HIGH SEASON: July / August
RENT FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
Check in 05:00 PM Saturday.
Departure Saturday 10:00 (flexible on agreement).
Cleaning not included, charged €250.
- Settlement available by contacting the owner when booking.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT 40% of the total price in euros.
The reservation becomes effective upon receipt of the deposit payment of 40% of stay.
- A rental agreement will be sent by return mail (2 copies to sign).
- THE REMAINING 60% is to be paid one month and a half before arrival.
- A photo ID valid will be required for registration.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT 1800 € at check-in.