Experience the quiet, rural environment of Parker from this spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house. Boasting 2,246 square feet of living space, this home sleeps 8 and features 2 separate living rooms and kitchens, a sprawling outdoor deck, and plenty of views of the Pennsylvania countryside! Whether you're in town to relax and rejuvenate or to explore the national forests in the area, this is the perfect home base!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Basement: Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle Bed
Equipped with 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens, this vintage style home offers plenty of space for everyone to spread out in. Relax on the sofa in the living room while you gaze out at the Pennsylvania countryside through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room on the main floor seamlessly connects to the open dining area and fully equipped kitchen, making it easy for everyone to stay involved in the conversation!
Sliding glass doors off the kitchen and dining area lead to the covered patio that offers plenty of seating options. Leave the doors open and enjoy the fresh air.
When it's time for dinner, cook your group a feast in one of 2 kitchens, each outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, oven, and gorgeous wooden cabinetry. Enjoy your culinary creations at the 4-person dining table on the main floor or get comfortable at the banquette table downstairs in the basement.
At the end of the day, head to the downstairs living area to watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV before crashing in one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms.
When you're not dining at the property, head to a delicious local restaurant in the area! The Riverstone Lounge and Grill is less than a mile away and a staple for traditional American cuisine that is well-known for their chicken sandwiches!
If you're in the mood for a hike, drive 3.7 miles to the Allegheny River trail for a unique nature-filled hike next to the Allegheny River! This river odyssey is the perfect place to relax in the calm waters or to have a peaceful picnic on the shoreline. Parker is also a great destination for hunting.
Any wildlife lovers will enjoy The Living Treasures Wild Animal Park of Moraine that is filled with exotic animals and only a 52-minute drive away. There are giraffes, deer, lions, and the famous "Mango" parakeet that loves to be fed!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 6 driveway parking spots, 1 fully equipped kitchen and 1 well-equipped kitchen, patio furniture, large covered patio, gas grill, 3 cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Parker location - Easy access to hiking and hunting, 3.7 mile drive to The Allegheny River trail, less than an hour away from the Living Treasures Animal Park, and a conveniently close location to a variety of local restaurants and cafes!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in