The Tree House is a newly constructed Balinese style treehouse-villa. This 4-bedroom villa is within the treetop canopy of the rainforest with monkeys and birds only a swing away. The Tree House is designed with vantage points on every level providing a sense of vast openness with views of the Pacific Ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park. The villa interior design is Balinese inspired as well as locally used materials. It is truly a tropical luxury retreat.
The kitchen, dining and pool area is an open communal space, inviting for quality time with friends and family. There is a home screening room for in-house entertainment. The open-air living room provides a place to sink into the over-sized, well-appointed furnishings and cushions. The veranda has several lounge chairs and chaises for a relaxing day poolside while entertained by the local rainforest fauna.
All 4 bedrooms are air-conditioned, with ensuite bathrooms. All with views of the ocean and/or rainforest. Each bedroom and bathroom has artisan hand carved stone or glazed earthenware custom details, custom stonework and tile, exotic hardwoods, and original art from around the world.
Pacific Canyon Drive is a private gated neighborhood set-off the main Manuel Antonio road. It is a community built by expats that wanted the comforts of modern luxury living within a tropical beach town. All conveniences and necessities are available by bus, taxi or walking distance.
- All Tree House bedrooms are air-conditioned and have full bathrooms ensuite
- 270-degree view of the Pacific Ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Ceiling fans throughout the villa
- Private Pool with fountain jets
- Wifi throughout villa
- Kitchen equipped with all modern appliances
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour concierge/host is available to arrange your local transportation, adventure tours, or anything you need to make your vacation completely stress-free.