PERFECT for wedding parties, families or large groups traveling together
About Tommy Quach
Hey guys! My name is Tommy and I grew up in Seattle and consider it home. I love my city. I equally love being a host on Homeway, VRBO, and other sites and sharing my homes with all the travelers from around the world. When I do my traveling, A home rental is the first place I look for a place to stay. I love the unique experiences that you can get from Airbnb. My goal is to make sure you have a 5-star experience. Please do not go hesitate to message me for questions.
Tommy Quach purchased this House in 2015
Why Tommy Quach chose Renton
The all beds are Tempurpedic, nice Samsung 4K TV's through the house, huge and spacious for your large group, centralized location with tons of amenities and this to do nearby. The inside designed with a modern contemporary vibe. You will love this house!
What makes this House unique
I am a great host and your satisfaction is my guarantee.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Very new and clean with comfortable beds and furniture and up-to-date technology. Tommy was very communicative and responsive. Great spot.
Beautiful home with plenty of living space
My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Highland House in Renton. The house was conveniently located to the local market store and Seattle proper. It was also a short drive to Snoqualmie. It is a beautiful home with plenty of living and entertainment space for all guests. Tommy is also extremely affable, responsive and pleasant to communicate with.
Daughter's wedding in Issaquah
This home served as the family base for our daughter's wedding at Trinity Tree Farm about 9 miles away. The home was big, clean, comfortable and in a Quiet neighborhood!!! Our daughter lives in Seattle but the rest of the family is in So. Cal.... so we were hosting from out of town. We spent 5 nights here. The location was central to everything we needed. We hosted some small family gatherings (16 people) pre and post wedding at the home for brunch, dinner. Everyone loved it. The owner was immediately responsive to our questions regarding some of the home's technology features, etc.... I absolutely recommend this home and would stay here again. The wedding was beautiful!!!
Top Quality Comfort
Our large group of adults thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of The Highland House. The beds, linens, furniture and fixtures were all top quality which made for a really comfortable stay. We were only in the house pretty much to sleep, but it was the best sleep I have had outside my own home out of all of the VRBO homes we have stayed in. Tommy, the owner of the home, was wonderful to work with and made everything seamless throughout. I will probably be looking to reserve The Highland House agin same time next year.
The home is located in Renton which is a city right outside of Seattle. It has a centralized location that has easy access to other major cities as well as close proximity to a ton of amenities. Here are some of them:
- 13 miles to Downtown Seattle
- 10 miles to Downtown Bellevue
-2.4 miles to Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park
- 10 miles to Seatac Airport
- 14 miles to Issaquah
- 17 miles Auburn
- 11 miles Kent
- 0.8 mile to Safeway
- 0.8 mile to Grocery Outlet Bargain Market
- 0.8 mile Viet-Wah Asian Market
- 1 mile to Top Of The Hill Quality Produce
- 1.4 mile to QFC
- 2.8 miles to The Landing in Renton with theater and over 20 restaurants and retail shops including Target
- 6 miles to South Center West Field Mall that has been totally renovated with great shopping and over 100 eateries
- 11 miles to Belleuve Square I would say this is the nicest mall in the area
- 17 miles to the Outlet Collection (The Outlet Collection is the largest fully enclosed outlet mall in the Pacific Northwest. Encompassing over 1 million square feet, The Outlet Collection is home to a unique mix of over 130 stores)
- 4 miles to Maplewood Golf Course
- 6 miles to The Golf Club At Newcastle
- 6 miles to Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle’s Restaurant (great for the kids!)
- 2.3 miles to Henry Moses Aquatic Center
- 7.5 miles to Bellevue Zip Line Tour
- 5 miles to iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Seattle
- 5 miles to Sykart Indoor Racing Center
- 5 miles to ACME Bowling Billiards & Events
- 5 miles to Round1 Southcenter Bowling and Karaoke
- 6 miles to Virtual Sports Laser Tag
- Freddies Casino
- Fortune Casino
- Macau Casino
- Silver Dollar Casio
- Roman Casino
- 26 miles to Emerald Queen Casino
- 25 miles to Snoqualmie Casino