Our family has been building fond memories at this vacation home for over 35 years. Several of our renters have come back year after year! We hope you will, too.
- we welcome pets with open paws!
- conveniently hop out of the heavy traffic shortly after crossing the bridge to the cape
- quick walk to the private neighborhood beach (parking lot in close proximity for those with more than an armful of beach accoutrements)
- plenty of beach chairs available
- fully air conditioned
- skylight can be opened to let in a fresh sea breeze
- large windows provide a good deal of natural light, all with curtains or shades to help with good night's sleep
- upstairs master bedroom, bath (with spacious shower), walk-in closet
- upstairs loft with HDTV, office space and very comfortable queen-sized futon
- downstairs bedroom with two twin beds
- downstairs full bath
- kitchen stocked with anything you might need to spice up your catch of the day
- super-fast Keurig coffee maker to welcome sleepy-heads (and traditional coffee maker)
- extra refrigerator in the basement keeps your beers cold and your watermelon fresh
- gas grill (and tools) just a step off dining porch
- enclosed/screened porch with plenty of seating to encourage relaxation
- gravel patio perfect for sunbathing (aka, our "lobster racetrack")
- large yard with natural landscaping on corner lot, an abundance of day lilies, rhododendrons and trees around the perimeter
- outdoor shower beckons sandy beach-goers
- HDTV/WiFi/DVD/CD equipped
- booster chair / pack n play and some children's toys, books and movies available for your use
- two very comfortable futons to sleep a guest or two
- Cape Cod Times delivered daily
- within eight miles of some of our family's favorite destinations:
Historic Sandwich village, the Cape Cod Canal / visitor's center / marina / playground / bike path / seafood restaurants, farmer's market, Heritage Museum & Gardens, Green Briar Nature Center & Jam Kitchen, Titcomb's Book Shop, Riverview School, Sandy Neck, Scorton Creek, in addition to package stores, antique shops, art galleries, several restaurants, pizza delivery, tennis courts (and so much more!) along scenic 6a.
* PLEASE NOTE: RENTERS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING BED AND BATH LINENS *
You are bound to love this place as much as we do. Let us help you enjoy not only our home, but all that Cape Cod has to offer!