1226 square feet of Charm ~ One block from the Mississippi River!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - A non refundable fee of $20 per pet per dayA non refundable fee of $20 per pet per day
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Please bring outside cushions on deck on porch swing inside before you depart. Because of weather, lots of rain in the area!
- Fire extinguisher is underneath the sink in the kitchen
- please turn off all the lights / inside and out before departing.
Hosted by Jennifer M. KellyAsk a question
About Jennifer M. Kelly
I live in New Orleans, Louisiana ~
Jennifer M. Kelly purchased this cottage in 2018
Why Jennifer M. Kelly chose Natchez
Walking Distance to Everything ~ Charming & Comfortable. Your private Quaint Cottage for your get a away. A Block from the River, walking trails, park for pets, strolling along the Mighty Mississippi. Walk down to the Famous "Under the Hill" street that affords History, breathtaking views of the Bridge and the River and all the activity on the River.
What makes this cottage unique
Front Porch and Back Yard, fenced in and new deck. One block from the Bluff and the Mighty Mississippi River, park and walking trails. Not to mention you can walk anywhere in the Town ..... FANTASTIC LOCATION. Decorated by owner who is a Interior Designer in New Orleans.