About the property
- Condo1525 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Third Floor Ocean Front 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 adults plus childre
This Ocean Front beauty, with all the comforts of home, was recently remodeled with your family dream vacation in mind. This gorgeous beach front unit is over 1500 sq ft, located in Phase I on the third floor with Ocean Front views and the resort feeling you are looking for. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and watch the shrimp boats leave the harbor, the dolphins from your balcony or enjoy a round of golf.
3 Bedrooms, two bathrooms, sleeps 8 with children, Maximum 6 adults.
• Two Ocean Front master bedrooms with individual sliding glass doors to the balcony and beautiful ocean front views of the resort pools, beach and port. New bedroom suites in all three bedrooms. King Bed in first Master, Queen Bed in second Master with high quality mattresses.
• Bedroom 3/Queen upper and lower bunk beds.
• Queen Hide-a-bed
• Three Hotel Safes for your on-property security.
• Fully stocked kitchen to meet your culinary needs. If it's not there, let us know.
• Cuisnart/Calphalon cookware, blender, toaster and Cuisnart coffee maker, Kuerig coffee maker, electric fry pan, electric griddle, rice cooker, quesadilla grill and crock pot.
• Filtered water in kitchen and in-door refrigerator water/ice-maker
• All new GE appliances
• HD wall mount televisions: Living room/ 55” with swivel mount; Master Bedroom #1/ 48” with swivel mount; Master Bedroom #2/ 40” and Bedroom #3/ 48”.
• Blue Ray DVD players with each TV
• New living room and dining room furniture
• Free In-Condo WiFi. Las Palomas is currently the only resort on Sandy Beach with 50Mb fiberoptic internet. Additional in-condo router allows multiple device use and streaming for TV and Games.
• CD Stereo
• Large 442 sq ft balcony with eastern exposure and fully shaded afternoon.
• Plenty of Patio seating with New balcony table that seats 6, two loungers and one bistro table with two chairs.
• Laundry room with new washer/dryer and utility sink.
La Palomas Resort and Golf Club
Las Palomas is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco and offers more amenities than any other resort in the area. Rated 4 diamonds by AAA.
• Golf Course
• Palapas on the beach
• Water slides
• Negative edge swimming pools
• Swim up bars
• Lazy river
• Restaurants: Citron, La Maria Bistro and Pool-side bars
• Room Service available
• Convenience store for snacks and drinks
• Daily housekeeping service included in rental
• Underground parking
• Outstanding Resort Security personnel with your safety in mind.
Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, MX
Puerto Peñasco is a city located in the northwest section of the Mexican state of Sonora, about 100 km (60 miles) from the border with the U.S. state of Arizona. It is located on the small strip of land that joins the Baja California Peninsula with the rest of Mexico. The area is part of the Altar Desert, one of the driest and hottest of the larger Sonora Desert. Because of the lack of water, this area had no permanent settlements until the 1920s. In the 1930s and 1940s, the construction of a rail line connecting Baja to the rest of Mexico passed through and allowed for the development of a permanent town. For most of its history, the area has been associated with fishing, which is still a major source of income. However, since the 1990s, there has been a push to develop the area for tourism, as it is already heavily visited by people from Arizona and California. Puerto Peñasco is often called "Rocky Point" in English, and has been nicknamed "Arizona’s beach" as it is the coast closest to the major cities of Phoenix, Tucson and Yuma, and many Arizonans spend weekends there.
Of special interest is the UNESCO World Heritage site “El Pinacate Biosphere Reserve”. Designated a World Heritage Site in 2013, EL Pinacate Biosphere Reserve is one of the most important landmarks to visit in Mexico and the most important destination in Northwest Mexico and the whole state of Sonora. The visitor center is located just outside the city. Keep an eye out for the signs when traveling to Puerto Peñasco and learn more about this geologic wonder during your visit. In the late 1960s, Pinacate was used as a training area for NASA astronauts given the area’s similarity to a moonscape.
Other local attractions include fishing, jet skiing, sunset cruises, sail boating, kayaking, and sail boarding to name a few.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Deb Strootman
We have been coming to Puerto Penasco for nearly 20 years and have stayed at a number of properties. After staying at Las Palomas, we made the decision to purchase.
Deb Strootman purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Deb Strootman chose Puerto Peñasco Municipality
We have stayed at a number of rental condos in the past. Some were great, some were mediocre and some were just plain awful. With that in mind, we wanted to make sure your rental experience is four star quality.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
clean and very well stocked
We had the "best" time at Deb's condo... clean, lovely furniture and comfortable. My lifelong friends from the East Coast came for my daughter's wedding and they were very impressed with the condo & resort. We all want to come back to Deb's condo..... thanks Deb
You are most welcome. How was the wedding?
Remember to book early. We get booked up quickly.
Wow! Just finished a terrific 4 night stay in cristal 307!
Last year we rented a ground floor unit in diamanté and it was nice but this place blew it out of the water! The views were fantastic, patio furniture was beautiful, the condo was stocked w everything you could need...spices, paper goods, cleaning supplies, nice appliances, etc. The daily housekeeping was also very nice (didn’t have last year). The details make a difference! We will be back! Thank you!
We had an amazing time, this condo is beautifully decorated and very clean. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you could possible need. The beds were very comfortable. There was plenty of outdoor furniture so our family could eat out side and relax on the patio. We would definitely stay here again.
Awesome space, immaculate views, well stocked
The accommodations were as described. The condo was well stocked, the bed linens were very soft and comfortable. The resort was well maintained and offered a variety of activities.
The owner was responsive and accommodating to needs. We will visit again.
Perfect place for a family
Highly recommend Cristal 307 - beautiful unit and the owners had everything there you need from cooking utensils to beach toys and games!
Absolutely gorgeous decor!
Property was safe, clean & kid friendly. I would highly encourage this unit if you are taking kids- games , pool toys all there! 💋😎
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Our unit is in the Las Palomas Rental Pool Program Check in 4:00 PM Check out 11:00 AM Daily housekeeping services, security wrist bands, and access to all resort amenities are included in this rate. A security deposit is required on arrival check-in and if no damage or loss to the unit is reported, deposit is returned at check-out. Non-Smoking in the condo If cancelled 10 days prior to check-in, $150 charge. If cancelled after 10 days prior to check-in, 100% fee forfeited. Call for Holiday Rates (Thanksgiving and Christmas) 3 night minimum for holidays, prices for minimum stay and dates are listed. Dates can be flexible.