Relax in the two levels and nearly 3,000 square feet of this recently remodeled and professionally decorated home, with large, private grounds. There is plenty of room to have fun together—as well as options for a little privacy.
- Large master bedroom on main level with king bed and private bath
- 2nd king bedroom on main level
- 3rd queen bedroom on main level with shared bath
- 4th king bedroom on pool level with private bath
- Trundle bed in large pool level family room sleeps 2
- Queen pull out sofa in main level family room sleeps 2
The property is not suggested for those who cannot navigate stairs.
Escape freeway noise and coastal density, yet enjoy easy access to all the area’s attractions.
Try your hand at the wide variety of great, yet affordable, golf courses nearby and take your pick from a long list of day-trip possibilities. LEGOLAND and beaches, world-class zoos and casinos, beaches and wine country tours—and many more options—are within 35 minutes of the front door.
In an additional 15 minutes, try your luck at Del Mar Racetrack, visit Sea World, or explore downtown San Diego.
Even adventures in Mexico or at Disneyland are within 90 minutes.
The property is perfect for multiple couples or extended families vacationing together
- An open, well-appointed kitchen on the main level
- A large, beautifully decorated family room with 55” HDTV with NFL Sunday Ticket and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- The living room, dining room and kitchen all offer access to the upper deck, which overlooks the pool and features a grill, dining and seating area and access to the hot tub and spacious yard.