Know before you go
California's public health guidelines may limit travel in parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about state and local restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Short drive to Yosemite, bunkhouse has 2 bedrooms (11 beds total), 1 bathroom.
This is dorm-style accommodations. Upstairs has a closet for hanging clothes. Downstairs has hooks and hangers. Small table & chair upstairs for Wifi use. Wifi is good throughout the bunkhouse. Common room (downstairs) has tables & chairs, as well.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please let us know if you will need baby furniturePlease let us know if you will need baby furniture
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 13 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Look for Guidebook / binder in common room showing local attractions, places to eat close by and essentials (stores, restaurants). Call if questions.
- Guests agree to read & comply with all rules & BUNKHOUSE GENERAL INFORMATION (on bulletin board in common room). And contact host if questions.
- If bringing children, kindly let us know their ages. Children are to be under your supervision at all times. Bunkhouse has NO GATE for the stairs.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Dan & JudyAsk a question
About Dan & Judy
We are a happy, retired couple who loves the Lord, and enjoys living in the mountains! We delight in hosting guests at our bunkhouse, and meeting folks from all over the world.
Dan & Judy purchased this Guest house/pension in 1996
Why Dan & Judy chose Ahwahnee
We live in the front house on this property.
What makes this Guest house/pension unique
We love living here in "God's Country", enjoying the trees, streams, mountains, Bass Lake, and Yosemite National Park in all seasons.