Peaceful Setting, Well Stocked Cottage, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Queen size Beds (1) New firm mattress, Child Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Futon/couch 6' solid firm
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- 12.5% VI tax not included in nightly rate. It will be added on and collected by VRBO
- If wishing to include children or pet, you must check with owner first for details.
- The minimum night stay for holiday season bookings can be flexible if you check with owner first.
- english, spanish, Understanding of written French & Italian
About Judith Kane
Originally from Massachusetts, retired to St. John after 30 years teaching Northern New Mexico. I travel and have learned from different cultures (at heart, we are more the same than different in what we want for our children, our lives, our world).
Judith Kane purchased this Cottage in 2001
Why Judith Kane chose Lower Carolina
The cottage is comfortable and well-stocked for your visit while offering you the chance to experience something different, that is respectful of the local St. Johnian culture. I wanted to live more simply, with less but enough. My guest reviews affirm it succeeds.
What makes this Cottage unique
The less-developed Coral By side of St. John attracted me due to the "Personality" of the community, a 'mix' of residents, old-time values, new ideas. the cottage feels private, yet close to all Coral Bay has to offer. This is an opportunity to EXPERIENCE what living in an actual West Indian style 'island house' might be like, rather than a concrete condo-style rental. 'Green' living is highlighted (working with native plants only, adapting to terrain rather forcing it to fit building plans, plus simpler, timeless solutions to daily living. Birds abound and so does peace and quiet.