This two bedroom luxury One Ski Hill Resort property sleeps six guests and comes with the finest amenities. The kitchen, dining room and living area are set in an open layout so your group can dine and relax together after a full day on the mountain in the comfortable living space. You can take in the gorgeous slopeside views of Peak 8 as you step onto the oversized balcony located right off of the living room!
LOCATION – The name says it all, One Ski Hill Place. This incredible slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 8, these luxurious condominiums are steps from the Gondola to get you to the slopes or right into town. One Ski Hill Place is the perfect location, right at the base of Peak 8.
UNIT AMENITIES – The entire condo is beautifully appointed with high-end amenities and details. There are two bedrooms including a master king bedroom and a queen bedroom with a sleeper sofa to provide additional sleeping space. Whip up a family dinner or a quick breakfast in the kitchen that features granite countertops with all stainless steel Bosch appliances, and a wine chiller. The dining area includes a table for six and three additional spaces at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. When it is time to relax, gather in the living room on the sleeper sofa by the fire to watch a movie.
RESORT AMENITIES – At One Ski Hill Place you can lounge in the lobby which features a large, three-sided fireplace or relax in the grand piano living room while looking out onto the ski slopes. The outdoor plaza seats up to 300 guests with a heated deck and fireplace. The aquatics center features an adult pool, kids’ pool with a gradual sloping entry, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub with a fire pit, sauna and steam room. After a day on the slopes, roll a few games at the two-lane bowling alley or visit the Rejuvenation Center for a soothing massage. Additional comforts include a fitness center, two movie lounges, a game room, heated underground parking (with free valet service), and the best on-mountain après-ski spot in Breckenridge – the T-Bar. If you choose to dine at the resort, The Living Room restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Summer activities at the Peak 8 Fun Park include the Gold Runner Coaster (year-round), Alpine SuperSlide, miniature golf, bungee trampolines and a rock climbing wall. The resort also features a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in town where you will find dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also access the BreckConnect gondola, which transports you to Peak 7 or directly into town.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths (2 Full) / 1,139 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 Slopes
• One Ski Hill Place – Peak 8
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Ski-Out
o Shuttle – Complimentary Resort Shuttle
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace & flat screen TV
• Private Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Air Conditioning
• Oversized Private Balcony
• One Ski Hill Place Amenities – Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Lockers & Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center & Resort Shuttle Service
• Heated Parking Garage & Complimentary Valet Parking
• No Pets / No Smoking