Modern Condo In A Charming Farmhouse, 25 Acres - 5 Miles To Okemo
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $50 fee PER pet.$50 fee PER pet.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- As our guest, you assume 100% liability for personal bodily injury while in transit to, while on the property of, or/and while in our vacation rental.
- We do not give refunds for shortened stays or inclement weather.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Nomads at heart, New Englanders by birth, Travelers by choice. We have visited more than 100+ countries and picked up bits of language and some crazy customs along the way! Many of our earlier years were spent wandering with nothing more then we could fit on our backs. Years passed, a couple wildly awesome kids showed up and some crazy properties found their way into our lives including a one-of-a-kind Miner's Cabin in the one-of-a-kind town of Crested Butte (truly one of the most beautiful places either of us has ever been) and, more recently, a this gorgeous 25 acre former Vermont dairy farm which, when we found it, was a time capsule to the day it closed in the 1940s! 80 year old hay, anyone? We've lovingly restored this iconic Vermont Farm to its former glory and you can sometimes find us snowshoeing through the fields or picking apples from the secret orchard while sitting in the tractor bucket. What a breathtakingly beautiful place. We welcome you to our slice of paradise! - Sheryl & Trevor
Sheryl purchased this Farmhouse in 2014