Welcome to Tall Oaks Cove on Lake Anna!
Beautiful newly built home completed in Fall 2015. Enjoy the serenity and beauty of Tall Oaks Cove. Located on the private side of Lake Anna, this 6-bedroom, 4.5 bath, 4,500 sq ft on two finished levels home has room for the extended family to get together in a single amazing home and enjoy time together. The house sits on a 3-acre lot including over 300ft of shoreline in a quite cove. A private boathouse with covered seating areas to enjoy while on the water. Use of pedal boat included.
The entire lake view side of the house is lined with glass to provide amazing views of the lake. The main level has the master bedroom with a king bed and large master bath suite. Two additional rooms on the main level, 1 King and 1 Queen with a Futon, share a full bath. A huge great room includes a large screen TV and fireplace, perfect for the family to relax together when not down at the boathouse. The kitchen looks over the great room with granite counter tops and an island that seats 6. Dining room has a large table that seats 12. A huge screened-in deck overlooks the lake and is great for eating, reading or spending time with friends and family without being bothered by bugs
The fully finished lower level has a central recreation room with large screen TV, pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, shuffleboard table, game table for games and puzzles, granite counter wet bar with microwave and mini fridge. A king bedroom has view of the lake. One bunk room has 3 single-over-single bunks to sleep 6 . The other bunk room with lake view has two single-over-full bunks. The lower level has 2 full baths, one has two sinks and the other has a single sink. There is also a media room with 3 rows of seating, large screen TV, Dish Network, Wii and blu ray DVD.
As amazing as the house is, the covered boathouse is even more incredible. Two covered areas provide seating to relax out of the sun, watch the lake and visit with friends and family. The covered area also includes a bar with mini fridge and full gas grill. The private cove allows everyone to swim and fish safely out of the way of any boat traffic. Use our pedal boat to explore the cove and surrounding area. Stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and a three-person canoe are also available for rent.
Other details include:
- All common areas have amazing views of the lake
- Wireless internet throughout the house
- Dish Network includes premium channels
- Full size washer and dryer
- House is less than 10 minutes to a shopping center with a Food Lion, Chinese Restaurant (Chef Lee's), ABC Liquor store, and Subway Sandwiches store. Other restaurants and shops near by.
- Outdoor shower for rinsing off from the lake (shut off during winter months)
- Access to private community boat launch
- Access to private community swimming pool
- Garage bay
- Coded-keypad access with a code generated just for your stay means no key to pickup, return or misplace during your visit.
- Stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and a three-person canoe are also available for rent
- Bath towels are not included but a separate towel service is available. They will deliver your towels on the day of your arrival and pick them up on the day of your departure.
Family groups and corporate sponsored groups only.
Weekend night rentals require Friday and Saturday night paired, or pay two weekend night rates (e.g., pay weekend rates for a Thursday & Friday night stay)