This 2-bed, 2-bath condo right on Lake Chelan is ready for your arrival! This vacation rental boasts an open layout with amenities like a fully equipped kitchen and a deck with lake views and a gas grill, plus access to the resort's luxuries like a pool and hot tub! The beautiful Lake Chelan region is home to many outdoor activities, along with 30 wineries and 5 different golf courses all within easy reach. Enjoy a fun-filled family adventure while creating lasting memories in this home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Loft): King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds, Queen Bed
Head up the walkway to find this Lake Chelan condo in a multi-unit building with a privileged lake-facing view. Open and airy, this 1,100-square-foot vacation rental provides the perfect space to enjoy time by Lake Chelan - with decor to match!
Delight in meals together beginning with a beautifully made breakfast easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Afterward, spend the day boating or utilizing the resort amenities available to you. When you return, throw a barbecue, firing up the gas grill found on the deck.
After everyone tuckers out, relax on the living room’s comfortable sofas for a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. A full day of lakeside fun requires a good night's sleep, so follow the spiral staircase up to the master bedroom or mozy over to the bedroom available on the main floor.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start each day with views of the lake from this home's prime location! If you're feeling wide awake, drop a line in the water for early morning fishing at the dock. Once everyone starts their day, plan lake or lakeside activities. Boat, swim in the resort pool, or take it easy with a long walk by the water!
If curiosity wins you over, a 4-mile drive by the lake leads you to unique activity options like the Lady of the Lake, which offers boat trips featured on National Geographic! Just next to the Lady of the Lake, a fun-filled day of waterslides and lazy rivers await at the Slidewaters Water Park - a perfect outing for the kids!
Just as easily accessible is the expansive nearby Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest, only 13 miles away, where numerous hiking trails lead you deep into mother nature!! Make a pit stop at the Lake Chelan State Park before entering the forest for a picnic.
Visiting during winter? Switch up your agenda to include days well spent on the slopes of Echo Valley Ski Area, located a quick 8-mile drive north of the condo. If downhill skiing isn’t your forte, check out Echo Ridge Nordic Ski Area featuring over 25 miles of groomed trails.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, XBox, lakefront deck, fresh linens and towels, in-unit washer and dryer, parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Lake Chelan Shores Resort amenities available include 6 tennis courts, a fitness center, racquetball courts, an outdoor park, 5 swimming pools (indoor/outdoor), a hot tub, private beach, dock, boat ramp, sand volleyball court, a clubhouse, and on-site boat and jet ski rentals!
- Peaceful Lake Chelan location with instant access to the lake and close to Slidewaters Waterpark, Lake Chelan State Park, Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest, Echo Valley Ski Area and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Pangborn Memorial Airport (~46 miles away) | Spokane International Airport (~151 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in