Waikiki Shore #1218 (3 night minimum)
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach!
Unwind in this fresh, airy and spacious (932 square feet plus lanai) 12th floor corner unit with views that sweep from ocean to beach and from the mountains to Honolulu city lights – it truly takes your breath away!
You’ll enjoy relaxing on the large, newly tiled 160-square foot lanai and taking in those incredible panoramic Pacific ocean and Ft. DeRussy Beach Park views! Plus, on Friday nights, you'll have the best seat in the house for the spectacular Friday night fireworks on Waikiki Beach!!
- Whisper-quiet split air conditioning throughout
- New living room furniture
- 47" Smart Flat Screen TV and DVD player
- Soundbar (with Bluetooth speaker)
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Large private ocean view lanai with table and chairs
- Double-pane windows throughout to create a lovely and quiet ambiance
- Full kitchen with NEW refrigerator and dishwasher
- New open shelving
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Dining table for 6
- Gas range and oven, microwave
- Separated from the living area by a folding door, the Master bedroom has a King bed.
- Adjoining Master Bath has a walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
- 2 NEW twin beds (can be made as a King on request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
- Your own washer/dryer!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE onsite parking for one vehicle (no larger than a standard sized vehicle)
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the U.S. mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Waikiki Shore is located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-118-014-9760-01