Nantucket style luxury on the sand! 4 bedroom, 3 bath, all on the first floor opens right on the boardwalk and sand. Newly constructed with Gourmet kitchen, and Great room that opens to a giant 600+ sf patio with a built in BBQ. Bifold doors disappear to connect the patio and kitchen and give the feel of true indoor/outdoor living. One covered carport parking space. Everything is brand new. On the beach, plus only one block from the bay and the newly opened Marina Park. three bedrooms with king beds, and one with 4 bunks. Linens, towels, beach towels, and all kitchen cooking and serving supplies included. Wifi, cable, and TV. Conveniently located between the Newport and Balboa Piers, close proximity to many restaurants, bars, boat and bike rentals. See also VRBO#969334 for similar rental (5 bedroom) in same building.
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath On The Sand, Sleeps 10.
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 17, 2019
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We had a fantastic time! The location was amazing!
We had a great time at Newport Beach! The house was in good condition and the location couldn’t be beat! We will certainly be looking to come back soon!
GREAT PLACE, WOULD RENT AGAIN, JUST THOUGHT IT SHOULD HAVE HAD A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS POTS/ PANS
WOULD RENT AGAIN, GREAT PLACE, JUST NEED SOME LITTLE THINGS LIKE BETTER POTS AND PANS, PLACES TO HANG TOWELS, MAYBE SOME SOAP AND KITCHEN BAGS. OVERALL A GREAT PLACE, KIND OF SURPRISED THERE WERE NOT CEILING FANS ???, THANKS AGAIN, MARK
No Better Location!
We LOVED this location!! We had the luxury of our own huge patio, with doors opening completely to the action of the seawall and beach "playground" in front. Chris and Christi were most attentive to getting us settled in, and were happy to bring us extra beach towels and any extra supplies we requested. The place accommodated our extended family very comfortably and we enjoyed using the great selection of boogie boards, beach chairs and sand toys.
We have been renting different homes on the boardwalk for more than 20 years. This has been my favorite so far. We had some issues trying to figure out the tv remotes and Christi was quick to respond and exceptionally patient. We'll be back again next summer!
The perfect location.
I cannot speak highly enough about this rental!! Our family has been renting through VRBO for years at numerous locations. This unit had everything we needed and more! Our intention was to eat out most nights, however, due to the location and the amount of fun our kids were having, just steps from the beach, everyone wanted to stay in a BBQ. We cannot wait to book this house again next year:)
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you and your family back again!!!
Property is impeccable and the location couldn’t be better
We love staying here. Perfect location in the nicest condo on the beach. When sit outside enjoying the sunset you literally hear couple after couple walking along the path say how this is the nicest place on the beach! Gorgeous and comfortable! The kids love all the sand toys, balls, frisbees, games, puzzles, etc.
• Marina Park – brand new city park right around the corner, featuring a lighthouse slide, and lots of fun play. Also classes are offered through the Marina Center for kids and adults (see brochure at the end of the binder).
• Beach Rentals
o 15th Street Surf Shop
right across the street, family owned, boogie boards and the like
o 20th Street Beach and Bikes
o Newport Pier – Boardwalk Sports
• Newport Lifeguard Station – you can visit and get coloring books for the kids, schedules of tides and when the grunion are running.
• Dory Fishing Fleet – fun to visit if you are up early morning – to see the fresh catch the fishermen bring in – lots of sealife for the kids to see
• Balboa Fun Zone – ferris wheel, bungee jump, arcade, ocean museum, famous “Balboa Bars” – can take the car or pedestrian ferry to Balboa Island which has a fun little village and lots of restaurants. Duffy Boat Rentals.
• Balboa Island – can take the car ferry across, fun village town with shops and restaurants
• Balboa Boat Rentals –Rent a duffy baot and cruise around the islands of Newport Harbor – ask for a map and advice on what houses of the stars to look for. 949-673-7200, www.boats4rent.com.
• Boat Tours - Fun Zone boat Co. 949-673-0240. www.funzoneboats.com, guided tours or Duffy boat rentals
• Whale Watching (in season only) 949-675-0550 newportwhales.com
• Jet Pack America, 888-553-5471, www.jetpackamerica.com, we have never done this but it looks fun.
• Surf Lessons – 714-728-1688, www.newportbeachsurflessons.com
• Crystal Cove State Park – hiking trails and Beachcomber restaurant (put your name in for a long wait and explore the tidepools while you wait) best to go at low tide. Or stop at the shake shack on the way.
• If you want to explore further, Laguna Beach is not too far down Pacific Coast Highway. Lots of shops and restaurants. We recommend Las Brisas for great Mexican food and views. Pageant of the Masters is an amazing show in the summer (although probably not exciting enough for young children). For more information, go to gocalifornia.about.com/od/caorangecounty/a/pageantmasters.htm.
• Anaheim and Disneyland/California Adventure are not far, either. If you are not up for a full day trip (or the cost of theme park tickets), Downtown Disney is a fun place to visit. Lots of shops and restaurants and parking is validated for a few hours.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. First payment is non refundable after booking. Second payment is non refundable 21 days before stay.