NEW in 2017:
Washer & Dryer
New flooring in all bedrooms
NEW in 2016:
Beautifully decorated house with amazing artwork and comfortable king beds situated in a quiet and well-kept neighborhood in Naples Park. A very shot bike ride away from 2 beautiful beaches, dining, shopping and entertainment.
We include a pass to Florida State Parks including Delnor-Wiggins beach for our guests to use during their stay.
• TV (DVDs, Roku, Netflix, Sling, Amazon)
• Washer / dryer
• Iron / iron board
• Linens, extra blankets and pillows
• Towels (bath and beach)
• Beach gear – 8 beach chairs (including 4 zero gravity lounge chairs), cooler, beach cart, towels, kids flotation devices
• 3 bikes for guest use with chain
• Pass to Florida State Parks including Delnor-Wiggins beach
• Hair dryer and vanity mirror
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Coffee maker
• Pantry Items
• Paper goods
8-10 minute bike ride to Delnor-Wiggins or Vanderbilt beaches. Delnor-Wiggins has 4 parking lots, picnic areas with grills, showers and bathrooms.
Dining and entertainment:
• 5 minute drive to the famous Mercato featuring multiple restaurants, bars and lounges, live music, happy hour specials, dessert places, wine and coffee shops and brand stores.
• 8 minute drive to Waterside Shops, an upscale open air mall featuring waterfront dining and famous brand stores.
• 12 minute drive to the Village on Venitian Bay featuring waterfront restaurants and brand stores.
• Trader Joes (1.1 miles)
• Whole Foods (1.3 miles)
• Publix (1.6 miles)
• Walmart (1.1 miles)