Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Barn in Ludlow, Shropshire, England - Converted old farm building in rural setting with spectacular views.
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 bedroom), king size bed. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom on mezzanine level, with king-size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside units. Anti-allergy bedding provided.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - Sorry, not suitable for pets.Sorry, not suitable for pets.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - One king size double bed provided.One king size double bed provided.
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please provide details of the second person staying (if applicable), and nationalities of all guests, to the Owners at email@example.com.
- It is assumed that, by booking through Owners Direct, the Owners Terms and Conditions are accepted. Download from www.thecowshed.website
- Please contact the owners, approximately two days before your arrival, to receive the code to open the main gate to the property.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- english, french, german
About Brian and Gill Shacklock
Brian and Gill Shacklock Moved to Shropshire in 2013 and opened The Cowshed. Can't believe our luck!
Brian and Gill Shacklock purchased this barn in 2012
Why Brian and Gill Shacklock chose Bitterley
Unspoilt rural location, tranquil, beautiful views, only 4 miles from Ludlow. Set in 10 acres of pasture land.
What makes this barn unique
Stunning views over Ludlow and the Shropshire hills, privacy and rural location. Ideal for walkers, or just a relaxing break. A short distance from the historic town of Ludlow.