The Villa "Rosa dei Venti, overlooking the beautiful sea of Marzamemi, an ancient fishing village reachable by walking and that every year has 5 sails clean sea. The structure of 5/7 beds, fully air conditioned, is located on the ground floor and the big advantage is the immediacy of the sea, 5 meters, you can enjoy at any time of the day without the use of the car, I can assure you, it is a unique experience. In addition to its excellent location, just a short walk on foot, you can reach the supermarket, drugstore, tobacconist, newsstand, fish products, picnic area for the little ones, souvenir shops, typical restaurants, pizzerias, bars, that much to buy fish directly from the fishermen at the marina and to be grilled on the veranda watching the sea, and finally from the nightlife that nevertheless guarantees guests privacy and confidentiality.
The villa is equipped for year round living, but it is especially idyllic in the summer months. In high summer, when the coast is very crowded by tourists and residents, the property is an oasis of peace with a large veranda on the sea to be able to dine by candlelight while enjoying a unique and breathtaking spectacle immersed in an atmosphere " magic. " The Marzamemi lights that are refracted on the water and the transit of the fishing boats create a picture postcard.
Also, the location of the villa is strategic as it offers a wide range of possibilities ranging from diving to sailing boat trips, renting rafts, excursions such as: the beautiful park-Vendicari Nature Reserve, the beautiful pristine beaches Eloro, Calamosche and San Lorenzo, until arriving at the extreme tip of Capo Passero; and, with the frame of other beautiful cities of art of classical and baroque architecture of south-eastern Sicily such as Noto, capital of Sicilian Baroque, Syracuse, Scicli, Modica and places of Montalbano, Acreide Palazzolo, Ragusa, Catania, make your holiday at Villa Rosa dei Venti pleasant and relaxing that will accompany you for a long time even after your departure.
A French door floods the large kitchen / living room with natural light even its very wide, with appliances of the best brands, allowing you to spend your holidays with the utmost in comfort. Equipped by: oven and gas hob; wood oven, microwave oven, electric plate, 2 fridge freezer, plates, cutlery, glasses, cups and pots, table, chairs, 60 "flat-screen television in the living room with DVD, 2 televisions 22" in the rooms from bed, INTERNET service in high-speed connection to Wi-Fi. There are also 1 sofa bed (2 beds) where you do not mind seeing the large size of the kitchen / living room. The bedrooms with bathrooms are equipped with wardrobes and bedside tables. And everything is again as shown in the photos. The large veranda, which overlooks the sea, is furnished with a large sofa and armchairs, table and chairs for 8 people where you can easily have lunch and dinner while enjoying the magnificent scenery.
On the back, the villa has a covered veranda inside which there is a corner used as a laundry with washing machine, a cooktop with hood, a barbecue, a large wood-burning oven, a table with chairs and a shower.
In addition to the 2 indoor showers, an extra outdoor shower on the veranda is handy and handy for when you leave the sea without entering the house.
2 Bicycles are at guests' disposal for long and wonderful walks along the promenade of this corner of paradise called Marzamemi.
The official PRICE-BASIS Homelidays that you automatically see appear for the period of stay includes 5 people, all inclusive (consumption, bed linen and towels, wi-fi).
For many groups, up to a maximum of 9, SPECIAL REQUEST ESTIMATE, specifying the total number of the persons to be accommodated and distinguishing between Adults, Children (6/17 years) and Children (1/5 years).
MANUAL OF THE HOUSE:
- Request for a refundable security deposit required to 'arrival of guests (€. 300,00), for the establishment of an interest-guarantee fund, fund that will be returned the day of departure, less any damage caused to' property.
- Upon arrival at the accommodation, guests are required to pay to the owner of the remaining balance.
- Order, courtesy, respect and care of our accommodation is what we ask, and we are sure to hear from our guests.
- E 'pleasing that you do not smoke in the house, except in outdoor areas and do not disturb future guests.
- Check-in and check-out with owner.
- It 's possible to insert a cot and 2 extra beds.
- Initial cleaning included in the rental price.
- Bed linen and towels, including a full set of sheets and a three towels kit supplied. Guests will find the complete kits bedroom-bathroom villa on arrival.
- are not provided linen changes, unless specifically requested and paid for by guests.
- If you wish you may request a mid-week cleaning. For stays longer than one week we are strongly recommended the mid-week maid service and linen change to rearrange housing and to ensure optimal continuation of stay.
- If it exceeds a certain threshold, the Electricity consumption will be calculated by means of appropriate counts shots.
CHECK-IN: from 16 to 18
CHECK-OUT: before 10am
HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!