30A Escapes presents... `1660 #302`
On the beach side of 30-A, this location is very conveniently located to both the WaterColor Beach Club and to the town center’s many shopping and dining options. Nothing compares to waking up in the heart of the Watercolor Resort in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The white sands of the Emerald Coast are just steps away as well as popular amenities such as the WaterColor Beach Club, Watercolor Fitness Center, the Inn Spa and retail shops. Swing into the Beach Club for a relaxing lunch with a friend, and then head out for a walk on Florida’s most spectacular beach. Looking for a change? Bicycle to the Boathouse and Yolo board on the serene waters of Western Lake, a rare natural dune lake.
Upon entering this professionally decorated condo located on the 3rd floor of the 1660 building you are greeted with soothing tones, perfect for a relaxing beach vacation. The main level offers a full bath with a shower tub combination and a single vanity. The open concept living area offers a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining table offers seating for four and the bar offers additional seating for any friends that may come visit you during your stay. The living room offers a queen size sleeper sofa and a balcony with outdoor seating to enjoy that morning cup of coffee.
Upstairs you will find a large master bedroom with a king size bed and master bathroom with an enclosed glass shower, double vanity and lots of natural light. The sundeck is located off of the hallway, offering views of the Gulf, outdoor seating and two lounge chairs, perfect for soaking up some sunshine!
Don't miss out, come and enjoy your Watercolor Resort vacation!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP An interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
Important things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain one independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 2 bikes are included in the rental.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) Saturday to Saturday requirement from May 26th - August 11th.
7) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion is anticipated to begin on September 4, 2018 and will not be completed until Summer Season begins on May 23, 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur.
8) CONSTRUCTION for the Camp WaterColor Pool expansion is currently underway and is anticipated to be open for Spring Break Season 2019.
30a Escapes Heart Of Watercolor! Gulf Views! Under new Ownership and Management
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.